• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor options

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddstar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Spokane
Online is the ony way to buy, I've ordered from Puresmoker, Altsmoke, dietsmokes, esmokey treats, liquid express, e-cig UK, Nhaler, Thag built, Blu, ecigsmoke store, Innovapor, Ruyan Direct, East mall, Health cabin, Freedom Smokes, and numerous folks selling on the classifieds. Never a problem, all excellent products, I'm sure vapor Options will be too. there juice looks pretty good, I missed that sale. Dam

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
I haven't got my order yet. I'm hoping it will come today. The tracking number online doesn't give me any info of whats going on with it and when I call it says they are having technical difficulties. When I get it I'll let you know how it is. I've had my tracking number since Tuesday so I'm hoping it will be soon.

muddstar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Spokane
Hey Muddstar It looks like Vapor Options is having another sale. 40% until Sunday. This might be your chance to check them out. I'm still waiting on my order, but I think it will be here tommorow.
Thanks for the heads ups. I went to order and lo and behold 16mg is their highest, just a little to low for me. Gotta be at least 24 or better for me. I doing 36 mg butter rum from fredom smokes rightr now, very tasty but I'm starting to turn a bit green. I'd better cut this down a bit. Enjoy your juice!

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
My order still hasn't come.:mad: I had to call USPS about it and now I have a case # since it's been a week since I got my tracking number and they said it should only take 2-3days. This is why I don't order online. Good thing I'm not depending on this stuffs arrival,:( but I'm really wanting to try these flavors. WHY!!!!!

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the heads ups. I went to order and lo and behold 16mg is their highest, just a little to low for me. Gotta be at least 24 or better for me. I doing 36 mg butter rum from fredom smokes rightr now, very tasty but I'm starting to turn a bit green. I'd better cut this down a bit. Enjoy your juice!

Mmmmmm......Butter rum. STUPID USPS! :mad: Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky and it will turn up tommorow. :pOh, and Gary at best eciggy now has pumpkin spice. I haven't tried it but I smelled it and it smelled great! I think I will be getting some on Friday.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
My order still hasn't come.:mad: I had to call USPS about it and now I have a case # since it's been a week since I got my tracking number and they said it should only take 2-3days. This is why I don't order online. Good thing I'm not depending on this stuffs arrival,:( but I'm really wanting to try these flavors. WHY!!!!!

lol yes..agreed. I def wont be messing with these guys lol.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
Mmmmmm......Butter rum. STUPID USPS! :mad: Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky and it will turn up tommorow. :pOh, and Gary at best eciggy now has pumpkin spice. I haven't tried it but I smelled it and it smelled great! I think I will be getting some on Friday.

Okay so I just got back from Gary's store and I tried the pumpkin spice...it was AMAZING! words cannot describe how good this stuff is:D. I was talking to him and he said that once he gets his current inventory out,he will be improving all of the flavors in the taste. YAY!!

Just got a bottle of Tennessee Cure and it is VERY YUMMY!

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
Ok. Everything is better now. I got my stuff today!:) I am currently trying the RY4 from vapor options and its really good. It's like a cross bettween caramel and cotton candy. I will let you know how the other flavors are.

I'm glad the pumpkin spice is good, I am getting it on Thursday or Friday. Probably on my way to school on Thursday cause I doubt I can wait. So many flavors so little time to try them all. 8-o

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
I've noticed I've had a hard time tasting the flavors from besteciggy but I think he is working on improving the flavors. I got the rootbeer too and couldn't really taste it.

I got the pumpkin spice today and that stuff is so good. You can definetly taste it. It's great for the holidays. I suggest everyone should try it. It is one of my favs now along with RY4 which I bought online. I don't even need dessert anymore. :p

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
The tennessee cure is very strong. Too strong for me but I don't really use smoke flavors. I like fruity, RY4, or chocolate flavors much more. My husband really loves the Kamel and Marly.

You should also try the Coffee. I got a sample of the sweet coffee a couple weeks ago. You can defenitly taste that.

Last edited:

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
The tennessee cure is very strong. Too strong for me but I don't really use smoke flavors. I like fruity, RY4, or chocolate flavors much more. My husband really loves the Kamel and Marly.

You should also try the Coffee. I got a sample of the sweet coffee a couple weeks ago. You can defenitly taste that.

Hey there Jen. Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Been really busy with the holiday season rolling in. OT at work and the family and everything. Anyways,I have been vaping the Tennessee cure for about a week now and it is AWESOME!! then again I am really into the smoke flavors. I am about to start testing out the fruit like flavors and such. I just placed an order and with Rockymountainvapor.com and they are SUPER cheap. 1 batt 1 atty and 10 ml of juice for $24 no tax. You should check em out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread