The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor options

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by jennlsnoopy, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cyberwolfrob

cyberwolfrob Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2009
    Spokane,Wa
    I sure will let you know. I have looked at Nhaler and their prices seem to be a little spendy. I will probably. try them out sometime though. I have already tried a few flavors from RMV and I would give all of them %100 . Will post more when my package arrives.

2. jennlsnoopy

jennlsnoopy Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    I love Nhaler's juice. If you like fruity flavors thier grape tastes like a jolly rancher. Yum! Thats what I'm using right now. :p

3. Idaho Ron

Idaho Ron Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2010
    Just purchased juice from V4L & cignot. Just got Menthol from LiquidXpress its so so. Got some from eciggy in Hayden & its not bad. I guess its all up to your taste.

[​IMG]

4. notime4nooky

notime4nooky Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

yeah i know what u mean i got the sampler and all the flavors were weak as hell or just plain nasty. i hate cheap-... chinese juices. my favorite juice vendor by far is still freedomsmokeusa.com... the flavors are awesome they r cheap and u can customize ur juice the way u like it.

5. 10mmshooter

10mmshooter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    I have a tone of besteciggy flavors. None of them are real winners. I bought a bottle of Scull and Crossbones when I got my first kit and it was great. I went back a few weeks ago to get another bottle, it is not the same and kind of sucks. Their flavors are really hit or miss. I bought 2 samples of carmel coffee and they were good. I bought a big bottle that is no good. Most of the flavors really need a double shot of flavoring.

My favorite juice vendor so far is Juicy Vapors. Tons of flavor. Lots of stuff to choose from. Some real fun and funky stuff.

6. Ed W

Ed W Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi guys Im in spokane valley I use to buy from Gary at BestECig when we first started 3 years ago but now I buy my juice from Zombie Juice Enter Page if you would like to get together sometime I can bring some of the flavors they have and you could try them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.