smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    It appears that my go-to for the past several years, vaporrenew.com is no longer selling nic juice.

I've been doing "Extreme Ice" for years now. Looking for suggestions on a replacement for an MTL vaper.
    At first glance, it appears Vapor Renu used Flavor West flavorings, as does Mt. Baker Vapor. To the point where their juice names often matched the flavor companies name.

Though, I could be completely wrong.

• Agree
    Reactions: ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    It appears that my go-to for the past several years, vaporrenew.com is no longer selling nic juice.

I've been doing "Extreme Ice" for years now. Looking for suggestions on a replacement for an MTL vaper.

Yup. Extreme Ice is a Flavor West DIY concentrate. Wouldn't hurt for you to grab some pre-mixed PG/VG/Nic and a bottle of that flavor and try it for yourself.

• Agree
    Reactions: smacuser

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Can you describe the flavor? What was the VG/PG ratio of that juice. Like smacuser said, Mt Baker has it (50VG/50PG... a bit thin for me, but depends on the vape device you use) Also, as suggested, it's available as a flavor concentrate for DIY (and you could choose your own VG/PG ratio. As a single flavor it's actually really easy to DIY (that means do it yourself)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread