Vapor Renu Swedish Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
OMG OMG OMG This is the BEST juice I ever tasted. I ordered it with extra flavor shot. I could smell it before I opened the box. Candy sweet and deeply tasty. I now wish I could vape in my sleep. The price was good $8/oz, service was great and the juice is totally knocking my socks off even fresh. I know it's going to get better as it sits. Like I am going to be able to do that! lol Thanks to Loxmythe (hope I spelled that right!) for getting the recipe to them, and to Vapor Renu for keeping it on the menu. I am going to have to buy stock in the company now.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Wouldn't it just be a sugar/cherry flavor? What would be the difference at all between a sweet cherry juice and Swedish fish?
PS: Yes I have had the real Swedish fish on many many occasions.

Swedish fish is actually raspberry, cranberry, orange, grape, and very small amount of cherry.

Vapor renu is great. I love the cinnamon roll - very light not overpowering like most cinnamon. Try the malt chocolate and the smores. Great customer service too.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Swedish fish is actually raspberry, cranberry, orange, grape, and very small amount of cherry.

Vapor renu is great. I love the cinnamon roll - very light not overpowering like most cinnamon. Try the malt chocolate and the smores. Great customer service too.

That sound soooo good. On the to be tried list.

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
Thanks.
So how was the fish?? Lol

lol the swedish fish is actually amazing and seems to get better and better as time goes on.
for someone who normally hates sweet flavors, i'm surprised by its accuracy/tastiness and the feeling of the vapor in my throat/mouth.

drawbacks are that it sort of doesn't have a taste going in, only when i blow out do i pick up the flavor, which makes it kind of hard to judge how much i'm inhaling at first.
it has zero throat hit for me, which is probably a good thing because the flavor is nice and mild in that way, but i still call that a drawback as i enjoy a nice hit.
also leaves a bit of a filmy taste in my mouth all the time, much more than any other juices i've tried.

oh and vaporrenu's juices..i hate the consistency of them for some reason. they seem watery and i can't put that third drop in there without flooding out. my blend is 60/40 and it's about the most water-like juice i've tried. swedish fish is damn good though, def impressed with it.

pistachio is pathetic lol but mixes pretty well with other flavors, so that's a plus.

Reactions: Esoterica
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread