Vapor Station Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetBoxFan

Moved On
Jun 16, 2010
NY
Hey WetBox, did the bad batch of Dekang conclusively send you to the hospital? Frightening, can you tell us more? What happened exactly?

NaOH I would like to but the last time I wrote about it under the health issues thread they immediately deleted it and I don't want to be kicked off all I can say it was not a very good experience.:ohmy:

slowdrag

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
East Texas
Just got my tampa, tennesse, and texas juice from vsvapor.net. This is the best juice i have ever had. They do have a smilar tobbaco undertone with very subtle differance. I have tried most of the other vendors including Tasty vapor which I cant stand and this is far superior than any thing on the market today. I just dont like alot of wang dang twang in my juice. All of these are smooth and very enjoyable with tons of vapor.:p

NaOH

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
United States
Their tobaccos are awesome. I thought tobacco flavors were the last thing I'd be going for with the switch to ecigs, but the one thing totally lost in analogs is good taste, and tobacco can definitely taste good, even liquid facsimiles.

I ventured off and tried VS' tiramisu. I don't think its my thing, but I'll have to see if it grows on me. One aspect of the taste that was startling was the accuracy of the bread-y taste. Its so convincing it's weird having that taste on your palette in the form of vapor.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
VS is my favorite so far and I have tried many. Their Amaretto Peach, Cherry Almond and my favorite VS4 are out of this world. I don't like syrupy heavy flavors either but they got it just right! I just can't get enough of it. That $11.50 sale ends Wednesday. I will be majorly stocking up!

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
I have tried MANY different juices. Vapor Station still has me coming back for more. It is the ONLY vendor I order juice from.

I find the flavors to be spot on, and NEVER inconsistent. If you buy 10 bottles of VS4, they will ALL taste EXACTLY the same, no hit or miss here. The quality control of the juice is outstanding.

Just for info sake, ALL the juice I have had from them, be it Seattle, VS4, Frisco, no matter how good the taste, the juice is NEARLY CLEAR. So awesome.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
vaporstation still a good company? Are they based in the US and do they make the juice or get it shipped in from elsewhere? Theres a few there I'd like to try :)

As far as I know, VaporStation is based in San Francisco. The owner of VS works with the flavor chemist of a flavoring company in India to create the recipes for VS liquids, the results of which include some unique flavoring ingredients and a very interesting line of juices. They are manufactured in India and supplied to VS as pre-mixed bottled/labeled juices. That's not a criticism, by the way. Numerous high-end juice vendors (NiteLiteVapor comes to mind) contract with a flavor supplier/manufacturer to produce their own proprietary lines of custom-formulated liquids.

I've haven't tried any of VS' non-tobacco flavors, but their tobacco blends are quite good, definitely a cut above the ordinary. Of the ones I've purchased), Frisco is my favorite---a 555-variant made with Hazelnut. Tampa is an excellent analog replicant much praised by Dr. and Mrs. Vapenstein. Tennessee is sort of Frisco-lite, while Phoenix is an English pipe tobacco, and Texas a more standard Marlboro clone.

I don't vape them as much as I once did (early 2011), because I've moved toward the increasing number of juices made with natural tobacco extracts, but I still enjoy Frisco frequently. In the realm of synthetic tobacco flavors, VS tobacco blends are very good---clean, flavorful, well-performing liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread