SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
http://www.vapor4life.com

The website is FINALLY open!!!:D:D

We have in stock right now 30+ flavors of Nobacco juice for $12.50 for a 20 ml bottle:p

We have a limited number of Vapor King Atomizers (cartridges) in Mint and Mboro in various strengths:p

We have lots of 801 and 901 cartridges available, as well as the Vapor Master (801) starter kits.:D

We are also taking pre-sales on the Vapor King which should be available soon. For our grand opening the pre-sale is the Vapor King starter kit, 6 atomizers (cartridges), and 2 bottles of Nobacco juice. Please tell us what flavors of juice you want in the order comments. DO NOT add them to your shopping cart separately:D

We will be online on the site (Live chat feature) for the next couple of hours to answer questions.:p

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Just sent my order for a Vapor King kit, some cartridges and some juice. Site looks great. Love the descriptions you have for your various flavors. Hopefully when I get my order from last Friday and this one I just placed I can start vaping vaping vaping!

Paul

Paul,

Thanks, you are a man, amoung men, and soon, you will be smilin too, Vaping W/Da KING:cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Just sent my order for a Vapor King kit, some cartridges and some juice. Site looks great. Love the descriptions you have for your various flavors. Hopefully when I get my order from last Friday and this one I just placed I can start vaping vaping vaping!

Paul

Thanks, it looks like Lots of folks will be SMILIN, Vapin w/da King:D

Dawnfox

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
KC, MO
Dawn,

Man, it's been tough to get it together, but, I promise to keep putting SMILES on your faces:cool:

And we'll be spreading the smiles! So much easier to be able to give people the name of a website where they can see the product and what's available. I hope you're feeling better, because I think you're going to be very busy. Thanks for supplying such a great product. :nun: The Vapor King has made my introduction to vaping effortless and pleasant.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
And we'll be spreading the smiles! So much easier to be able to give people the name of a website where they can see the product and what's available. I hope you're feeling better, because I think you're going to be very busy. Thanks for supplying such a great product. :nun: The Vapor King has made my introduction to vaping effortless and pleasant.

Dawn,

It is a TRUE pleasure, my goal is to HELP those to get to the best, without the journey, I personaly had to go thru.

Vape on

Smilin:cool:

Adam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Oliver
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread