Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve, I ordered the VK kit tonight via paypal. Very excited to receive it as I really want to lose the analogs forever. The kit description says that 18 mg menthol is available, however the cartomizer page only has menthol and mint in lower nic. Do you update customers when out of stock items re-stock so we can stock up? Could your IT people change the wish list to let you know who wants what when you re-stock and pop out an e-mail so we don't miss it?

Hopin to be smilin too very soon!

Shelly

We now have 28 flavors of cartomizers in stock, and we do have 16mg menthol, and mint for you, on top of that we are running a special sale for 10% OFF WITH CODE smilin, ON ALL OUR STUFF:D

Enjoy, and vape-On

Steve:cool:

Shelley

Aug 2, 2009
Lakewood OH
Hi Steve,
I just knew that nicotine gum wasn't the answer for me. Cold turkey? OH PLEASE! I never even said that I was going to quit before because I knew I would miss it so. Sometime in the last 25 years I got to the point where I felt uncomfortable on the phone, driving etc without that analog in my hand. After some research, I came upon this site and just knew I had found the solution.

The others who have left such great feedback from their transactions with you are not exaggerating a bit! I ordered my kit Sunday evening, it was shipped Monday and I received it today (Weds). It was great that the batt was charged, so I could vape right away. I love it :) Thanks so much for the carts to make up for the out of stock 18 mg menthol. Turns out that I really like the 11mg. We'll see how I feel in a week or 2.

I was so happy with your super fast response to my 1st order that, as you know, I have already placed my next. Can't wait for my silver batts, blue LED and cola carts. Those will be my going out batts, I'll leave the whites for at home (although they are kind of pretty). Amazing product with throat hit like analogs plus lots of vapor and equally amazing customer service :thumbs:. I am a Vapor4Life customer4life. This is the best birthday present I have ever bought for myself. I have probably bought myself more birthdays.

Vape 'em if you got 'em!

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
We now have FABULOUS clove cartomizers for your vaping pleasure, you will LOVE them:p

Vape-On

Steve

Just placed a VK order, my first. Looking forward to it.

You mentioned your WEB guy earlier. He isn't doing you any favors in the search popularity area. Be glad to discuss it off the board, on the house.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Just placed a VK order, my first. Looking forward to it.

You mentioned your WEB guy earlier. He isn't doing you any favors in the search popularity area. Be glad to discuss it off the board, on the house.

Thanks, and I would appreciate talking, email me your # an I call tomorrow.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi Steve,
I just knew that nicotine gum wasn't the answer for me. Cold turkey? OH PLEASE! I never even said that I was going to quit before because I knew I would miss it so. Sometime in the last 25 years I got to the point where I felt uncomfortable on the phone, driving etc without that analog in my hand. After some research, I came upon this site and just knew I had found the solution.

The others who have left such great feedback from their transactions with you are not exaggerating a bit! I ordered my kit Sunday evening, it was shipped Monday and I received it today (Weds). It was great that the batt was charged, so I could vape right away. I love it :) Thanks so much for the carts to make up for the out of stock 18 mg menthol. Turns out that I really like the 11mg. We'll see how I feel in a week or 2.

I was so happy with your super fast response to my 1st order that, as you know, I have already placed my next. Can't wait for my silver batts, blue LED and cola carts. Those will be my going out batts, I'll leave the whites for at home (although they are kind of pretty). Amazing product with throat hit like analogs plus lots of vapor and equally amazing customer service :thumbs:. I am a Vapor4Life customer4life. This is the best birthday present I have ever bought for myself. I have probably bought myself more birthdays.

Vape 'em if you got 'em!

Shelly, Happy B-Day baby, very happy to help, your part of my mission now, we gonna have some fun. Call me anytime. The VK is Da Bomb, best PV anywhere, and I have lot's of plans for us.

Anything, anytime, anyway....I will be there for you, if I can;)

Vape-On

Enjoy

PS, hate to say I told you so, but, after using over 100 ecigs, I use thisnone over 95% OF THE TIME.....this says a lot:D

Lil Sassy

Aug 9, 2009
I figure this goes in here since it doesn't really warrant its own topic :)

Just ordered my VK on thursday and it arrived early this afternoon after being shipped out the same day I ordered, very happy with that but even more happy with the amazing product that I received! definitely my new favorite out of all the other e-cigs I've purchased, I just wish I had ordered a Vapor King first!

1. I was just curious what flavor cartomizer comes in black?
2. When you are re-filling do you need to pop the cap off at the opposite end or do you just drip the juice down the way it is.
3.It states in the FAQ that the performance of the cart will be reduced after 3-4 times refilling, is this really noticeable?

Thanks in advance!

autrad

Jul 12, 2009
Minnesota
I can agree with what's said here, I am really pleased with V4L products, service and "over and above" my expectations. I love the Nobacco Menthol, closest thing to a Salem, I'm experimenting with the Cuban Cigar very slowly to really give it a fair try. The VaporKing USB pass through is now my favorite "Recliner" device plugged into the computer I use in the evenings. V4L also occasionally suprises people with a bonus. In my case it was a battery which just totally blew me away and made my day. Ordered everything on a late Sunday night and had it in my Minnesota mailbox before 10 AM on Wed morning. The tracking was also excellent so I knew where my order was every step of the way.

I was a 43 year heavy smoker who tried everything else with poor results and personal vaporizers brought me down to 3 or 4 cigarettes a day immediately. You people in the business are providing a great service and form my first experience V4L appears to be the finest of the finest.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I figure this goes in here since it doesn't really warrant its own topic :)

Just ordered my VK on thursday and it arrived early this afternoon after being shipped out the same day I ordered, very happy with that but even more happy with the amazing product that I received! definitely my new favorite out of all the other e-cigs I've purchased, I just wish I had ordered a Vapor King first!

1. I was just curious what flavor cartomizer comes in black?
2. When you are re-filling do you need to pop the cap off at the opposite end or do you just drip the juice down the way it is.
3.It states in the FAQ that the performance of the cart will be reduced after 3-4 times refilling, is this really noticeable?

Thanks in advance!

I am smilin cause your happy:Dyou can drip either way, some prefer popping the cap, some dripping into hole, I do the hole drip, and let it sit overnight. The amount of refills is really dependent on the individual. You will get the hang of it, and decide for yourself.;)

Thanks again, and let me know if I can help in any way

Vape-On

0mg

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ravens Country!!!
Steve:

I just received my order, I want to say thank you to you and your customer service staff for taking care of my special variety pack order.

I’m really excited to try the different flavors you sent and I appreciate the speedy service.

Now both my girlfriend and I can decide which flavors will work best for our individual tastes.

Thank you for being a vendor that actually cares and is willing to work with their customers.

Kind Regards,

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve:

I just received my order, I want to say thank you to you and your customer service staff for taking care of my special variety pack order.

I’m really excited to try the different flavors you sent and I appreciate the speedy service.

Now both my girlfriend and I can decide which flavors will work best for our individual tastes.

Thank you for being a vendor that actually cares and is willing to work with their customers.

Kind Regards,

You are truely welcome, I will always strive to help our customers and continue our mission to vape, not smoke. Now you should be able to decide which is best for the 2 of you. Of course, You will peobably love em all:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread