Vapor4LIfe - Customer service issue : Hootie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Company name
Vapor4LIfe​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
8 September 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
As I am a long time (almost 6yrs) vaper who builds coils, uses way better equipment (mods of all kind), I know Vapor4Life has dinasaur batteries and cartomizers (and way old school cartridges/510 skinny batteries ..150mAh) but I was shopping there for 2 purposes. Starting with an aunt with cancer who has been a long time smoker, to start her with an easy system to try and get off her 3-4 pack a day habit.Secondly, I also saw the dual mode battery (innovative) and the smilomizer (a soft bitable tip to the cartomizers they call smileomizers)
But I had issues. A smilomizer cartomizer that failed to work at all. Cartridges that didn't work either that I was testing out for flavor. Speaking of flavor, many of the cartridge choices had NO flavor at all. Not just weak, NO flavor,, as if they were old cartridges.
And get this. They sent me an UNSEALED bottle of eliquid that had a leak at the top of the bottle, that leaked all over the order it came shipped with other items. UNSEALED and LEAKING and you would send that to a customer? Why. Bad quality control when packaging.

I submitted tickets for these 3 issues. It took until the September 19th to resolve (that's 10days of back and forth with these simple to resolve issues.)
Finally I spoke to G on the phone, a customer "service" person who could not have been more RUDE and a jerk talking to me!
He told me I had sent many irrelevant emails back to V4L, but they were, EVERY email response from myself, an exasperating reply to D, another CS rep, who for 10 days kept asking me to explain these issues again and again. What's so hard to understand about the 3 issues. Send me a replacement for the non-working items. And how about a sealed bottle of liquid. (that also got on my clothes, thanks V4L)

And to be spoken to so rudely about sending "irrelevant" emails( that would not have needed to be sent back if I hadn't been asked over and over to explain these simple problems), that was uncalled for.

Another last response from G to the NO FLAVOR cartridges and "duds": "TASTE IS SUBJECTIVE. WE DON'T REPLACE FLAVORS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THE FLAVOR." UNBELIEVABLY Rudely said to me
Subjective taste???? To absolutely NO flavor and non-working cartridges intended for a cancer patient who needs to quit??
RIDICULOUS
I could not believe a company could talk to mean to me. Yes not just rude but MEAN.
I will never buy another product from those jerks. I suggest everyone avoid.

Of course this was just my experience. But was I asking for too much help from CS? I don't think so.
Did I deserve to be treated with disrespect and talked to like that? I don't think so either.

Thank you for listening. Hootie.

ps. Their prices are outrageous for what they are selling. Just another negative aspect of V4L.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread