Vapor4life customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
I gotta second that. V4L is very kind to their customers. I've run into 1 or 2 probs with them but they fix it right away. And when you need to talk to them on the phone, they sound like the good ol' folks at the corner store and not some hurried, irritable big company customer service reps. They're very... personable.

Raynseyr

Dec 10, 2010
N.E. Georgia, USA
My experience with V4L has been short but.. excellent.. My first order of one of their Ult-Ultimatum kits was all it was advertised to be; however, there was a problem with one of the manual button cutooffs...... they worked with me and I was so pleased .. placed another order over the phone while on that call....
So far so good....

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I also like V4L. And 2 of my main vapes are WOW Juices (WOWbacco and WOW Vanilla). I shop the sales and they have a lot of sales. I use their WOW cartos as blanks. the Bloogplanet blanks are interesting too - softer hit but a nice drag. SmokelessImage Volt may have the same blanks and Bloog. You can use cartos from those places as well as Halocigs G6. I have one Volt batteri - totally sealed end on the manuals but I prefer the easier to press button on the V4L manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread