Vaporbeast... Check them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
Recently did my first order with them. Recieved a personal email from Tim the owner in minutes.
Order shipped and recived ultra fast. I offered some advice about maybe having a bundled carto deal..Bam, he has one.. Black or stainless SR or LR, Boges. FREE SHIPPING.. I just ordered 30

New company, looking for your business, in a flooded market... willing to take suggestions from customers.. adjust prices, etc...what more can you ask for...

Check out his site, he doesn't have a million things, but doesn't need them.

Oh yeah, I like the drip tips better than my 8 dollar Mings.

I don't work for, or have any affiliation with this company, I just like personable, good fast service, and helping out the new guy.. Like I told him, it takes guts to start in this market because no one is sure what the future holds......

Elsie

Dec 28, 2011
Huntsville, AL
I had a great experience with Tim and vaporbeast too. I ordered some blank Boge carts with my kit (already came with 5 pre-filled carts) and he threw in two clear carts and a low res cart for me to try. He also threw a bottle of juice! I was like a kid at Christmas. Great, great experience.

Elsie
***I am also NOT affiliated with vaporbeast in any form. Just like giving credit where credit is due.***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread