The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporBeast.com!!!

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Tiesel, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tiesel

Tiesel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2009
    Maryland
    This is a big shout out to Tim at VaporBeast.
    Just got my order in from him today and let me tell you I was amazed. I ordered a 510 auto kit from him since I was looking for something more portable than my Lavatube (well I wanted more new stuff). To start with it was an amazing deal, your standard 510 kit with everything (came with 5 cartos not 2 attys) for less than 32.50 shipped!
    I had also mentioned to him that I wanted to try out the Boge cartos everyone is yellin about and guess what. He threw in a 5 pack for free!! Awesome!
    So 2 days later my stuff comes in the usual box, sweet I think. Open it up and guess what another surprise, his hand written thank you note stating he also threw in another 510 batt.... I almost couldn't believe it, what a kick ... vendor I thought. The batt's are pretty sick too, black 280mah autos with the silver trim and the red l.e.d.(look great)

I had to write a review after this kind of service.
    Don't bother looking for any discount codes, there aren't any. Its a good thing I'm positive if he sold his stuff any cheaper and still shipped free he would most certainly go out of business...
    Tim you rock Sir!! I look forward to my next order with ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.