Vaporbeast - or vapor best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltysharktoes

Resting In Peace
Feb 10, 2012
portland, or
Been ordering my cartos from vaporbeast essentially since I've started ordering cartos after my starter kits ran out. I have been extremely pleased in every way, all my questions get answered quickly, every time I order they write little personal thank you's and what nots on the order form which I think is very professional and makes me really feel like they value me as a customer. They remember me on every order and thank me for my business and being a repeat customers sending freebie ming drip tips! I recently just purchased a Switchback and asked for empty boges and one prefill clearo to try - I asked for Stainless steel as I use tanks quite a bit. They happily answered my request promptly by telling me that it would be fine to do this and they even got it out in the mail that day even though I ordered it kind of late, serious thanks for that!
I received an email the next day that they overlooked the Stainless Steel part which is really no biggie as I can unwrapp and clean adhesive off of the black boges but they actually sent me 10 new SS cartos out the next day! I was literally speechless I almost didn't know what to send back in the email. As they were already going out of their way to customize the switchback kit I got on top of that. So the least I can do is write this review to tell you all about my great experience with vaporbeast and their EXCELLENT customer service. I can't thank you enough Tim!:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread