VaporBomb Hallow Fright T-Shirt Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be the first to answer the following Questions Correctly on this thread and receive a VB t-shirt with your next order :)

1) What did Crystal Lake's town change it's name to in Friday the 13th Vl?

2) What's Chucky's real name from movie Childs Play?

3) Who said "We all go a little mad sometimes"?

4) what are the 3 rules to owning a Gremlin?

5) Candy Man's weapon of choice?

6) What's the name of the demons that get released from the Hellraiser puzzle box? (not looking for answers like Pin Head)

7) Name of bar from movie Dusk Till Dawn?

Good Luck :) Winner will be posted next week!!!
[FONT=arial, helvetica][/FONT]

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
1. Forest Green (sorry had to google it...who would watch such a terrible movie?)
2. Chuckys name is chuck, at least the serial killer who inhabits him is, but the name of the doll is a "good guy" doll. Unless the answer you were looking for was the killers name...Charles Lee Ray, then that.
3. PSYCHO, classic I remember being scared of that movie as a kid.
4. If you mean a Mogwai *ahem ahem* then its keep em out of the light, never get him wet and dont you ever...EVER feed them after midnight!!!
5. Big ol hook.
6. senobites
7. (had to google it :( but oooh that selma hayek) the titty twister.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
1. Forest Green
2. Charles Lee Ray
3. Norman Bates
4. You wouldn't want to own a "Gremlin"... it's what a Mogwai turns into if you don't follow the 3 rules!!
5. His hook hand
6. Cenobites (Pin Head was one of them...)
7. Titty Twister - and it was actually a strip club!! Plus the name of the movie is From Dusk 'til Dawn...

Answers

1) Forrest Green
2) Charles Lee Ray
3) Norman Bates
4) This one was a trick question because you do not want to own a Gremlin
5) Hook
6) Cenobites
7) Titty Twister

Congrats spacekitty for giving me each answer I was looking for :) but to nonmalun & mlinky I'm going to also give you both a t-shirt with next order for playing and being so close :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
That Darn Cat!!!LOL!!

But hey... we were ALL winners here, thanks to Chica's generosity... wub.gif

I just HAD to add my :2c: since those were some of my fave movies... and I knew that #4 had to be a trick question, too... LOL!!

I'm not a big fan of Quentin Tarantino, although From Dusk Till Dawn is one of my fave movies!! But he grew up around where I live and cut his teeth working at one of the local video stores. He still comes back to the old 'hood to film some of his stuff, too :2cool: or even just hang out.

Here's some Movie Trivia: The band in the club scene were local guys, Tito & Tarantula, as were the ones who's song was playing on the car radio when they first pulled up at the place (Jon Wayne - Texas Funeral was the song))... some of them are friends of mine... :D

Thanks again for the fun Trivia and the T-shirt!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread