VAPORBOMB is....well the BOMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only started vaping at the beginning of April of this year. Like most new guys, I wanted an electric cigarette to look, perform and taste like a cigarette. Well, as most of you know, the looks part is easy, but nothing performs like a regular cigarette, and definitely nobody can re-create that dirty ashtray taste of cigarettes. (which is how I now feel about regular cigarettes)

Once I finally figured out that vaping was for me, I was still hard headed about flavors and wanted nothing but tobacco and menthol flavored liquids. I tried different ones, and to be honest, most were ok. Tobacco was probably the hardest for me to find, but I did find a couple that were decent. Menthol, which I never smoked as a regular smoker, was a little easier, as the menthol usually overpowered any tobacco taste.

Nothing was "great" or "have to have". Most were decent enough to get me off cigarettes, which was the main goal, but still nothing was BAM!

Enter www.vaporbomb.com

There was a contest in which you had to put the vaporbomb banner in your signature. I did, and basically forgot about it. Low and behold a couple weeks later, I get an e-mail saying that I won a 30ml bottle of my choice of e-liquid. I think great, free liquid, can't argue with that. Vap3rlov3r suggested that i try the cinnabomb, so against my "only tobacco or menthol" attitude, I go ahead and order the cinnabomb. I thought to myself if I don't like it, there is always the Pay It Forward thread.

Well as most know, once you try the cinnabomb, you are instantly hooked. The tobacco flavors and menthols flavors ended up as my "back-up" liquids. All one can think about or all one wants is more and more cinnabomb. It becomes the go-to liquid, the all day liquid.

So now I start thinking to myself, cinnamon is easy. Its a strong flavor. Anyone can make it. I decided to go back to the vaporbomb site and order a bunch of different flavors, just to see if the cinnabomb is a fluke or not. Well, I can honestly say, definitely not a fluke.

Next thing I know, ALL of my other liquid, from every other vendor has been given away or traded for hardware. The only liquid in my arsenal is vaporbomb. I won't mention other vendors or names, but all that I had before pale in comparison. Here is a quick run down and brief description of what I have tried so far from vaporbomb.

CINNABOMB- The one for me that started it all. There are many reviews on cinnabomb, so I won't waste any more time. Suffice to say, it is my all day, every day vape.

GREEN APPLE- I decided to give this one a shot when it was the Flavor of the week. I have only tried 2-3 other apple flavors, so far, this is the strongest apple flavor I have tried. Not overly sweet, but just a good clean apple flavor. This one also mixes very well with cinnabomb.

BLUEBERRY- I received a sample bottle of blueberry when I ordered my apple. I wasn't thrilled with the thought of a blueberry vape, but again, its hard to turn down free liquid. I got a fresh clean carto, and filled it. Very good, not overly strong flavor, but more than what i would call a "hint" of flavor. After I finished the sample, it had earned a spot at the end of one of my egos. Good enough that I have reordered it twice now.

MAXBORO ULTIMATE- I had to try tobacco again. I was a Marlboro red smoker and naturally, this one caught my eye. This is one of 2 flavors that I am not thrilled with. After receiving this, I went back and re-read the description on the website. It is everything that the website promises. It was a full, rich and spicy vape. Produced tons of vapor and had an awesome TH, its the spicy part that just didn't do it for me. This liquid has had some good reviews, and I am not saying it's bad, just not a good flavor for me. If you like the "spicy" aspect, this is the tobacco for you.

MAXBORO ULTIMATE MENTHOL- Like the regular maxboro above, its was full flavored and had an great throat hit, just a touch too spicy for me.

555- Not officially on the site, but I have tried 555 from other vendors and knew I liked that particular flavor. I requested Jerry/Harry to please make me a vaporbomb version of 555. Well they did, and I say HOMERUN! If you are a 555 fan, you would be doing yourself a favor by requesting they make you a custom batch. Personally, I hope more people request it so it becomes standard flavor on the website. My next request will be a vaporbomb version of RY4 so I can do a side by side taste test.

VIRGINIA MENTHOL- I was talking to Harry about the maxboro and how I wasn't a fan. I asked for his opinion on which menthol I should try. He sent me a sample of Virginia Menthol. This man knows his flavors! The Virginia is outstanding! Hard to describe, but I would say woodsy nutty type flavor with just a touch of sweetness. Menthol is not overpowering, but you can defiantly taste it. This has become my go-to menthol flavor. Probably in my top 3 of all the flavors.

SNICKERDOODLE- Back when i was a young married guy, and my daughter was just a little girl, she and my wife used to make these cookies. Simple enough to make and actually a very good cookie. (yes mastiff mike, I did say cookie) I haven't had them in years, so when I saw this flavor, it was a must have. I am very glad I did. It honestly tastes like the cookies my daughter used to make. Sweet, a touch of cinnamon and butter and a very smooth vape. Only offered in 5ml, but I am hoping this becomes a permanent flavor on the site. Very good.

BUTTERSCOTCH- Too be honest, even as a hard little candy, butterscotch is not one of my favorites. The reason I picked it is because I definitely knew what a butterscotch candy tasted like and i wanted to test to see how close it really is to the real thing. Well, I gotta say, it tastes like a little hard butterscotch candy. If you like butterscotch, this is for you. I will order this one again, just whenever i need a change of pace.

GRAPE- Much like the blueberry, it is not an overpowering flavor, but you can definitely taste the grape on the exhale. Its a very good vape. It too has earned a spot in my arsenal.

COFFEE- Just about every vendor has a section dedicated to coffee and coffee type flavors. I am assuming that coffee is one of the more popular flavors. For me, the plain regular coffee from vaporbomb with a touch of sweetener added, is near perfection. I can taste a nice strong black coffee flavor. I am sure others have their own favorite coffees, but for me, this is the one.

PEANUT BUTTER- This is another one that I received as a freebie, but never would have ordered on my own. I love peanut butter. It goes on everything. This is one reason I would not have ordered it. I would never want anything to distort my view on PB. Again, I was very pleasantly surprised. This is a nice smooth, creamy peanut butter taste. I would not vape it all day, but as a nice change of pace, this is a great flavor.

GRAND MARNIER- This is one I almost didn't order. I had a very bad experience with a whiskey flavor from another supplier, and i wasn't sure i wanted to try another liquor/liqueur. Much like the drink, this has a nice mellow citrusy taste. While most people mix the real Grand Marnier, this one is really good all by itself. Would not want to vape it everyday, but as a nice weekend flavor, this one is tops.

Overall, if you have read all of this and haven't guessed, I truly am a huge fan of vaporbomb. From the outstanding customer service, which includes a live chat option as you order, the super fast delivery, the consistent flavors and of course the cinnabomb, everything has been better than expected. I almost wished i had a little something bad to say so it doesn't look like a bought and paid for review, but honestly, I have yet to have a bad experience.

And if you notice, that banner is still in my sig line.

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
I just received my order from them yesterday which included the new peanut butter cookie and man is this stuff good. I ordered 60/40 VG/PG and it has a good TH and great vapor. I need some more of this, why is it only available in 5ml bottles? I want to order more, but it's too expensive to order a larger qty if I have to order 5ml bottles.

Last edited:
I just received my order from them yesterday which included the new peanut butter cookie and man is this stuff good. I ordered 60/40 VG/PG and it has a good TH and great vapor. I need some more of this, why is it only available in 5ml bottles? I want to order more, but it's too expensive to order a larger qty if I have to order 5ml bottles.

i am in no way affiliated with vaporbomb, just trying to pass on info that i have already asked them about.

If its only available in 5ml, then more than likely, like the snickerdoodle, it was a sample flavor that was made and put on the site to see if it is a hit or miss, and the flavorings were probably bought in a small quantity... for me the snickerdoodle was very much a good thing so i hope it stays... If you are really happy with the PB cookie, make sure you log onto vaporbomb.com and let them know. the more positive reviews, the more likely it will be a flavor that stays available.

Thanks for the info about the 555. I'm looking for another source and didn't know they'd do that for you. I've picked up about a dozen flavors from them so far and I like to vape 100% VG - they're the only one I've found so far that lets me order it that way.
Glad I could help...

Well got some new flavors in, so figured I would have to review those. I forgot to say in my original post, I ordered a 50/50 mix for the pg/vg and 18mg nic. Also, this time I did a little trading with another member and it got me thinking we might need a vaporbomb trading thread.

Another thing I would like to say before doing more reviews is that I buy the liquid to be reviewed. I do the reviews basically for myself so i can come back and look at them at a later date when I am trying to remember if I have ordered before. I dont use a scale to review or anything like that. I basically load a brand new carto, and vape it while I am doing the write up of each flavor. What I write is my first impressions as it happens. This helps me at a later date to remember exactly which flavor is liked and which i absolutely had to have again.

So, on to the reviews:

CANDY CANE- I got this as a trade and it has been one i have wanted to try for a while. I got to say, this one is really good. Sweet but not too sweet. Minty but not over powering. I would recommend to anyone who likes candy canes. Good enough that it will be ordered in the 30ml size.

ORANGE- Being born and raised I had to try orange. I am glad I did. It is almost like the Grand Marnier in the citrusy aspect, but has a bolder orange taste. Not quite as powerful as the apple, but more along the lines of the grape and blueberry. You know for sure that it orange when you vape it. A very nice smooth citrusy taste.

WATERMELON- This is the jolly rancher of the bunch for smell. It smells incredible. A very strong smell. The taste is very much watermelon, but not as strong as the smell would leave one to believe. So far, this one is the hardest to define. I guess keeping in tradition of the apple scale, it smells as powerful as the apple does, but is probably along the lines of the orange as far as taste strength. It is a nice clean tasting vape, and I will more than likely order this one again.

PEACH- I know, another fruity flavor. I got this one as a trade, so I have to review. From the smell. right off the bat, I am going to say it is lacking a strong smell, But the taste is BAM...right up there with the apple. It is a very strong peachy flavor, very good. So far this is the most surprising because I would have sworn that the taste would be lacking just on smell alone. Perfect vape. Nice strong flavor. Not sweet, but more like the natural fruit.

ROOTBEER- For me, there are only to types of decent rootbeer. 1. A&W draft rootbeer and 2. IBC rootbeer. This tastes like draft rootbeer. A very nice flavor, strong flavor. I will be ordering again in the 30ml size.

WAFFLE- This was a freebie. It didn't go up for sale until after I put in my order, but they must have read my mind. This tastes just like a fresh made waffle. I swear I can almost taste a melted butter flavor. I can picture myself with 2 egos going at once, 1 with waffle and 1 with black coffee. This is a must reorder.

BLUEBERRY WAFFLE (MUTT MIX)- Ok, I had the blueberry and just received the waffle, it just makes sense to mix these 2. I hope the vaporbomb version is as good as these 2 mixed together. What before was a blueberry taste is now BAM BLUEBERRY....The waffle really brings out the tastes here and even mixed, I can still taste a hint of butter. Need a 30ml bottle of waffle to mix with the 30ml blueberry here.

CAPPUCCINO- I ordered this one thinking it might be a stronger type flavor. And I was right!. Nice balance of flavors without being too chocolatey. For my first venture into anything with chocolate, I am very pleased with this selection.

CAMTEL- This is a tobacco flavor. For some reason, it is not listed on the website, just camtel menthol is listed. A very good tasting tobacco, almost like a pipe tobacco. Not the sweet or nutty flavor most tobaccos seem to have. If they didnt make such a great 555, this would be my go-to tobacco flavor. I will keep this flavor in rotation, if they get it listed back on the site.

CREAM SODA- I got this in trade and to be 100 honest, it is almost flavorless. For this reason, I WILL NOT REVIEW UNTIL I GET A FRESH SAMPLE FROM VAPORBOMB.

IRISH CREAM- Dont know why, but this is the second free irish cream in a week, from 2 different vendors. The first was a prefilled carto, which to me was almost flavorless and produced NO vapor. The vapor bomb version is the complete opposite. Very flavorful and tons of vapor. This is what one would expect if they ordered irish cream. highly recommended.

COLA- I honestly feared trying this flavor. I received it in a trade but had a prefilled carto a couple weeks ago that was blah! There have only been 2 flavors so far that I have found unvapable. The first was whiskey, which smelled awesome, but tasted NASTY...The second was a cola. I literally took 1 inhale on a prefilled carto and threw the carto away. I figured there was no way to get the nasty taste from it. But I decided to be fair and give cola another shot. Right off the bat, putting this into a condom to fill the carto, this stuff is BLACK looking. That had me scared. I have to admit, not bad. I dont know if I would call it a cola taste, but a definite unique taste which I happen to like. I received this one in trade, so I will order again just to be sure, but i definately like the taste.

Well I guess thats all of them at the moment. If anyone has a vaporbomb flavor I have not mentioned, and they are not fond of it, PM and I will trade you. It has to be vaporbomb and I will trade VB.

Man I love when when shipments arrive....it's my favorite day...REVIEW DAY!!! Again, these were all purchased at 50/50 pg/vg and 18mg nic. Time to break out the new cartos and lets get to tasting.

CREAM SODA- Last review I promised to order a fresh batch, and I did. This time, the flavor seems a lot stronger, which is good. It's a good vape, very smooth. Not quite as strong as I have come to expect from VB, but still a nice flavor. Like always, if you are a cream soda fan, then I would highly recommend this one.

NUTTY IRISHMAN- Once I received the free sample of Irish Cream last week and found out how good it was, I HAD to try the Nutty Irishman. Right off the bat, this stuff has a nice strong scent once the cap is opened. Very nice flavor. Strong but not over whelming. Again, what I would describe as a "thick" flavor, plenty of taste on the inhale and exhale, and strong enough to leave a pleasant after taste. Would like it to be a little bit nuttier, but still a real nice flavor.

HYPNOTIC MIST- I tried ordering before, but this one sells out quick. As a matter of fact, I placed 2 orders on 1 day, just because this and the strawberry waffle came available after my first order. The website nailed it when they described it as "complex". Theres a slight sweetness, I wanna say citrusy, but thats not right, almost flowery, but thats not quite it either. Honestly, I can not think of the right words to describe the flavor. Its not too strong, but has a definite unique taste. The more I vape it, the more I like it. I can see why this one sells out quickly, it really is good.

LIQUID AMBER- Another complex flavor. Clean tasting, slightly citrus tasting. Not overly strong, but very nice. This is one I could vape on for a couple hours and be totally happy. Happy, thats the word. I don't think anyone could vape this and stay in a bad mood. Complex, yet simple. I like it.

COCONUT- Not officially on the site yet, but I asked about it, and they had a coconut they were working on. If you ask me, this one is perfect. Not the overly sweet coconut like some other vendors sell, this one tastes more like the coconut flavor in Parrot Bay Rum. Matter of fact, if you were to add rum to this, it would be a perfect parrot bay match. By far, the best coconut I have tried. Harry and Jerry, if you read this, don't change anything, its perfect!

STRAWBERRY WAFFLE- I made a mutt mix blueberry waffle last week that I though was pretty good. Good enough that I ordered 60ml of it. The strawberry is 10x better. The strawberry flavor pops and the waffle, I said it last week, and I am saying it again this week, I can actually tasted a melted butter flavor. Its just like I bit into a fresh made, strawberry waffle. This one actually knocked the blueberry out of my top ten. This one is that good!

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE- I had 2 flavors that I was really looking forward to trying this week. This is one of them. Excellent scent as soon as the cap is opened. A nice strong peanut butter scent. The vape, well....it's AWESOME! I swear it tastes like I just bit into a peanut butter cookie. Excellent flavor, sweeter than the regular peanut butter flavor, but its supposed to be. In a race between the PB cookie and the snicker doodle, I think its an honest tie. Maybe the Oreo flavor that is being worked on can beat these 2, but I highly doubt it. This is one I will probably always keep on hand.

CHOCOLATE ALMOND PEANUT BUTTER (CUSTOM BLEND)- One the the things I really like about Vaporbomb, is the custom liquid option. For less than $8, you can choose up to 3 different flavors and have them mixed into a 15ml blend.
i decided to keep it simple and just do 2 flavors-chocolate almond and peanut butter. And if I can pat myself on the back, I did a good mix. What I like the most about it, is that it is NOT overly sweet. There is a definite sweetness, but not so much that it takes away from the flavor. The only way to improve this one, is to add coconut, so.....

CHOCOLATE ALMOND PEANUT BUTTER COCONUT (MUTT MIX)- Well I had them both on hand,so I had to try it. Jerry may be the mix-master at Vaporbomb, but I think Imight be able to give him a run for his money! This vape is the bomb. This one could actually use a touch of sweetener, but it has an awesome taste. The next order I get, I will do the same mix but ask for a touch of sweetener, and it will be fit for the gods! (Hey Jerry, consider this part of my resume!)

BLACKBERRY- I always try to include a fruit or two in my orders for a well balanced vaping experience. Right off, when the cap is opened, there is not much of a smell. But the flavor pops on this flavor. To me, much stronger than the grape or blueberry. Fruity flavored with an undertone of a floral taste. So far, my second favorite fruit, behind apple, which is fast becoming my favorite all day vape, even over my beloved cinnabomb.

BANANA- As far as real fruits go, bananas are one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I haven't found a banana flavored vape that I really like yet. But I think that just changed. This banana tastes like, well a banana. Slightly sweet, great overall taste. I bet this mixed with a nutty flavor to make a banana nut bread would be incredible. (hey jerry, resume part 2)

MARASCHINO CHERRY- Honestly, this one is cherry, plain and simple. One of the things I like about all of the fruit flavors, is that they are not too sweet. All of them so far have been a perfect mix between sweet and fruit, if that makes any sense. This one, like the blackberry is a stronger cherry flavor which I like. This one is almost them same taste of another vendors flavor, without the heat. I highly recommend this one.

CARAMEL APPLE- I finally reached my other flavor that I have really been looking forward to. If you ever read any of my other posts, you know, cinnabomb is my #1 go-to vape. Lately though, apple has been creeping up and taking some of the shine away from my cinnabomb. Naturally, a caramel apple just seems like it would go almost straight to the top. Unfortunately, I guess I built it up to high in my mind before I actually got to try it. The aroma when you open the bottle is phenomenal. It smells so good. When you vape it, unfortunately, the caramel overpowers the apple, so there is just a hint of my apple in there. Now, the caramel taste itself is very good, but I was really hoping for more of an apple taste...so...

CARAMEL APPLE APPLE (ANOTHER MUTT MIX)- I just happen to have a little over 35mls of apple on hand. I think I will make my own custom mix, 50% caramel apple and 50% green apple. And....HOMEUN! This is what I was hoping to get with the caramel apple. (Jerry, if you read this, I offer you my last and final piece to my resume- Mutt's Caramel Apple Apple.....when do I start work?)

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
CARAMEL APPLE APPLE (ANOTHER MUTT MIX)- I just happen to have a little over 35mls of apple on hand. I think I will make my own custom mix, 50% caramel apple and 50% green apple. And....HOMEUN! This is what I was hoping to get with the caramel apple. (Jerry, if you read this, I offer you my last and final piece to my resume- Mutt's Caramel Apple Apple.....when do I start work?)
I had thought of doing this myself but this was enough to get me to mix it. This is very good enjoying it alot. I may reduce the green apple a bit for my taste. Thanks Mutt for another great review. It is always nice to find even more options for my Vaporbomb collection.

I had thought of doing this myself but this was enough to get me to mix it. This is very good enjoying it alot. I may reduce the green apple a bit for my taste. Thanks Mutt for another great review. It is always nice to find even more options for my Vaporbomb collection.

i just noticed in my post "HOMEUN" instead of "HOMERUN".... I thought about reducing the amount of apple, but lately, the apple is so close to being my #1 vape... it is almost ready to take over the cinnabomb.... if I wasnt so addicted to the apple at the moment, then a 2:1 mix (caramel apple 2 and apple 1) would probably be better... the other 2 that i have been vaping more and more is the virginia menthol and the 555-jerry mix....the menthol is honestly the best i have had... i forgot to label 1 of my cartos and accidently filled a menthol carto with apple instead...and it was good!... good enough that i may order some apple/menthol premixed...

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Good reviews... thanks.

Can anyone here contrast the Virginia Menthol with TV Tobacco/Menthol? The TV juice is my daily vape, and while I love the taste I'd like to find something that doesn't junk up my attys/cartos as fast.

The Vapor Bomb website doesn't go into any details about "how" they make their e-liquid... I assume it's custom made here in the U.S.(?) I can't handle dekang undertones... too perfumey.

Good reviews... thanks.

Can anyone here contrast the Virginia Menthol with TV Tobacco/Menthol? The TV juice is my daily vape, and while I love the taste I'd like to find something that doesn't junk up my attys/cartos as fast.

The Vapor Bomb website doesn't go into any details about "how" they make their e-liquid... I assume it's custom made here in the U.S.(?) I can't handle dekang undertones... too perfumey.

I can not compare the 2 menthols as I have only had the Virginia Menthol. The VM is not overpowered by menthol, you can taste the tobacco still, but you definitly know you are vaping menthol.

These are custom made liquids, made in the usa, as you order. VB does not relabel and resell Dk liquid. They also do not make up a bunch of any 1 flavor and let it sit waiting to be sold. Once you order, they get to work, mixing and bottling your liquid. When it arrives, it is FRESH!... at the same time, being so fresh, I have found that some liquids that I have ordered that have a "slight" taste end up seeming to get stronger as they sit a couple of days.

Which reminds me, I really should go back and do a follow-up review once they have had time to mature. My review is based on the fact that I taste test them as soon as they arrive at my doorstep, which sometimes is not fair as they havent had time to meld together.

Vaporer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Away..
Tobaccos are the hardest of all it seems to get. I've had some in kits that were really good, no one sells them. Only kits.
I got the 2 Muttsrt mentioned in a PIF and I wasnt to thrilled..its the spicy thing.

I do want to stick a :thumbs: for Harry in here for the Ohio thing. I'll be giving them another shot and maybe try the Virginia Menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread