VAPORBOMB is....well the BOMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corvn

Mar 29, 2011
Dallas
Ordered 3 and got 1 free sample.

1. Dr. Pepper. Not good. I've had another of the same flavor from a local vender that nailed it. I can't even vape this one, horrible. Will let it steep and see if anything ever happens with it but i doubt it.
  2. Green Apple. Was great right out of the package. Should probably be called Sour Apple though. Has a little bit of a jolly rancher taste.
  3. Red Bomb. Good and I like it but has too much of a cherry flavor to make it legit.
  4. Bavarian Creme free sample. Not great at first but the more it steeps and the more I contemplate on it, the more I like it. At first I thought it tasted like ramen noodles :?: buts it seems to change every day. Good but attractively weird.
I've only been vaporizing for a month now and this was my first online order. Alot different then the local guy I go through. Looking to find someone who can beat him.

Overall not bad. I love the child proof caps they have since I have children and want to keep it in the fridge. Plus one for that but think I will try another the next time. :vapor:

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I have been vaping Snickerdoodle every day for a couple months at least...

I can hardly describe the flavor, as i never had a real snickerdoodle, and the taste of the vape is very unique... i wish someone would describe one.

But it must be cinamon in there, because after vaping all day, for days, i got numbed out to it.
I had to put it down ... I was almost out of my first 30ml. ....and whenever i went back to it, ahhhh what a rich flavor, so satisfying. and that's how it was with this stuff.

Then i got another 30, probably the same batch you got... and the taste, while similar, was not as good and satisfying... i figured, maybe it just needed steeping... it wasn't "bad", but just not that "so damn good" flavor of the first 30.

Well, i vaped it all anyway, and tried a couple others (kbv, and mrs t's)... there's wasn't much better; different but not better.

I got a 3rd bottle, from the most recent VB batch.... that was better than the last one... still have it, and it's good... i can't wait to see what they come up with when they get the new order up.

I just got some more MrsT's and some Velvet Vapors snickerdoodle. They are very good... but.... not as good. Not as satisfying... IMO...
I did a review of them.. actually i like the VV better than MrsT's.

to be fair, they may need steeping.

I'm glad you mentioned Snickerdoodle-

What exactly is it supposed to taste like? Mine has been steeping about 2-3 weeks and all I'm really getting is butter and a bit of cinnamon.

Need to steep a little longer?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I just vape tested all 3 snickerd's and yep, the last batch from VB is still my favorite number one vape...

good thing i have so much to choose from in my collection, that i don't vape it all day...
i think the cinamon in snickerd' will numb one's taste out ...so i have VB Creamy Pnut butter, and VB arctic Ice to switch things up ... the AI is so good for clearing the palate (and the atty).

Fullback32

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Colorado Springs
Dr. Pepper. Not good. I've had another of the same flavor from a local vender that nailed it. I can't even vape this one, horrible. Will let it steep and see if anything ever happens with it but i doubt it.

Agreed. I ordered DP in my latest order. It is unvapable....really bad. I'm going to let mine steep as well and see if it gets better, but I'm not optimistic. Vapor Bomb is my favorite vendor and while I have had some juices from them that I don't really care over the 60 some odd flavors I've tried from them, the Dr Pepper is the first one that I could not vape and would describe as atrocious. Like you, I had tried a Dr Pepper from another vendor (JuicyVapor) and they nailed it, though I generally don't care for their juices. I am really surprised that Vapor Bomb blew it this bad. It's not like them. :(

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Isn't DP a cherry coke type of thing? I have had a free sample of VB Black Cherry and in fact i ended up with 2 of them somehow, and eventually they both went into the garbage.

I mean, they pull Snickerdoodle because it wasn't as good as the original, and they leave this stuff up?

i'm probably one of the biggest VB fans here ... but there are some questionable issues.

I'd like to know more about VB... i hear they have a Vapor room or bar... does anyone go there? I'm all the way on the other side here in Hawaii..
Agreed. I ordered DP in my latest order. It is unvapable....really bad. I'm going to let mine steep as well and see if it gets better, but I'm not optimistic. Vapor Bomb is my favorite vendor and while I have had some juices from them that I don't really care over the 60 some odd flavors I've tried from them, the Dr Pepper is the first one that I could not vape and would describe as atrocious. Like you, I had tried a Dr Pepper from another vendor (JuicyVapor) and they nailed it, though I generally don't care for their juices. I am really surprised that Vapor Bomb blew it this bad. It's not like them. :(

ianhyphen

May 2, 2010
US
I order exclusively from VB and have never had the juice shipped to me. I always go to the store and talk to Jerry, Harry and the friendly staff there. They are always extremely busy with orders and still find the time to chit chat about the latest vaping trends and new flavors they are trying out. The location is pretty small, yet comfortable for a short stay.
I've had one issue with a mislabeled or mixed bottle of Zebra Stripe. I called that day, they asked me a couple questions (to help them prevent it from happening in the future) and they whipped me up a replacement right away.
Keep in mind when ordering from VB.com, they literally make the juice you order when you order it and ship it ASAP Mon-Thurs. So, there aren't shelves of this stuff waiting to be shipped and literally all steeping has been done in shipping. This allows us, the consumers, to find ideal steeping periods for our favorite flavors and customize the mixture to our specifications. Other juice companies, I'm sure, do this. All should.

I vape about 3-6ml a day. I started with Alien Visions (oh the horror) and Dekang and moved to VB as soon as I tried their blueberry (50/50 x 24mg). I found AV to have a harsh chemical taste battling their otherwise delicious flavors for my taste buds. Dekang is good but weak and unimaginative. VB has yet to disappoint.

I'll give you some perspective on my tastes, first. Skip to "Enter reviews" if you don't care. I'm a fruit fan. This struck me as odd at first because I've converted to vaping from smoking Marlboro Reds. I prefer Now and Laters' flavorings to any and all tastes except certain airheads, jolly ranchers (peach, BR, apple, watermelon), those caramel apple lolipops and blue raspberry tropical snow (shaved ice). Also, I need a good nerds fix now and then. Watermelon chewy runts, wow! No, Mr. FDA man, I'm not 10; I'm 25.
My drink of choice is a Gin, Soda + Lime slice or wedge. I like tobacco's taste all around but haven't found an ejuice that does it justice (haven't tried bwb or vb's tobacco YET). I hate the taste of coffee but prefer black coffee when I do drink it. I am an apologetic carnivore. I hate 80% of all vegetables, beans and legumes. The ones I do like the taste and texture of, offer little to no nutritional value (corn being the most nutritious of the lot). I can smell a single piece of lettuce in a bag of taco bell tacos. Disbelievers have watched me do this in astonishment. The closest description I have of the smell of lettuce is human feces. I'm not kidding. My perception of my own BO keeps me from eating onions except when diced and mixed into soups or sauces. I enjoy the taste of sweet white wines, whiskey, bourbon, gin, tequila, cognac, brandy. I think vodka is good only when mixed with fruit or at high purities (as in Grey Goose and Svedka are just above rubbish). I'm not big on beer tastes. I can appreciate the intricacies of dry wines and I'm quite interested in the range of flavors they provide. I don't, however, find them to be delicious.

Enter reviews.

Blueberry - "The flavor that started it all" is what Jerry called it. I've had two bottles of blueberry. The first was given to me when I first stopped in (without having ordered a drop!). Since that day, I've been buying VB.com exclusively. There has been a slight disparity in the two bottles I've received (5ml and 30ml). The latter was not quite as intensely berry flavored. NBD. The flavor bursts in your mouth faster than you can say "blueberry pie". It's sugary sweet as it hits your taste buds. As you inhale the vapor you get the tinges of "blueb" throughout your mouth. On exhalation, you're left with one last sweet blueberry rush with a slight delicious after taste vanishing in a few seconds. This has been a reorder/all day flavor.
8/10

Cinnabomb - Look, if you don't like artificial cinnamon (i.e. Atomic fireballs or big red gum) don't even try this liquid! Otherwise, come and get it. There's no arguing that Cinnabomb has matched the flavor and slight oral irritation of the leading cinnamon flavored candy companies. I've vaped cinnabomb for 2 days straight with no qualms. Definitely a reorder. With the first couple draws, you'll notice an odd (not bad tasting but odd) aftertaste that seems to linger on the vapor itself after it initially hits your buds. THIS GOES AWAY. After about 5 minutes, you won't notice the aftertaste even slightly. Also note, if you're using non-surgical rubber/plastic tubing for a feeder mod, this juice seems to cause automotive-grade rubber to expand. WTF?
9/10

Peanut Butter Cookie - Sweet, slightly savory. PBC is oozing realistic cookie flavor. I found it to be a little to savory for me to vape on for more than couple hours. This is, of course, my opinion only. I don't really care for cakes and cookies to begin with. Homemade peanut butter cookies, are, however, my favorite and VB's juice does them justice. I wouldn't eat peanut butter cookies all day either.
6/10

Watermelon - Good, juicy, artificial watermelon flavor. Unfortunately, the smell, for me, was much more intense than the flavor and I didn't give it any time to steep. I'm not convinced that this is the best that Jerry and Harry at VB can do with an artificial watermelon flavoring. However, it is delicious. I vaped all 10ml in about 4 days. I'll reorder and steep.
7/10

Passion Fruit - I wanted to try several other fruit flavors before reordering this one. However, I find myself missing some of VB Passion Fruit's features more and more. I used this all day as long as I had it. I love natural passion fruit flavor and was very excited to see how it translates as a vape. Initially, I was disappointed at how weak the passion fruit flavor was. I think it was overcome by a very strong citrus tart with a zip of spice that hits your rear taste buds subtly and as quick as lightning. Next order, I will steep this for days and then weeks to see how this balances with time.
The part I miss the most is the mild lung expansion sensation that this flavor provided. It was mixed at 60%VG 40%PG x 24mg. The throat hit was mild but enough to make me (former Marlboro Red 100 smoker) quite satisfied at 4.2-4.6V on a 2.7 Ohm 901 (The only PV I use). The lung expansion sensation I got from the passion fruit I can only compare to that of clove cigarettes and other legal herbal cigarettes. It wasn't nearly as intense as with cloves like the popular Blacks. But no other flavor/mix of ejuice has given me a similar feeling. Peeps, plz let me know if you try it and feel it too or if there are other flavors you have experienced this with! I find the sensation to be very therapeutic and desire it from time to time.
8.5/10 (I'll update if steeping enhances flavor)

Mountain Mist - It tastes like Mellow Yellow which, I think, is better than mountain dew. Mountain Dew is way to sweet! Ugh, it's like syrup for me (Daily coke/DP drinker). The sweetness spared with this flavor, allows you to taste the lemon-lime soda + floral qualities of the flavor which make it complex and nostalgic like a floral desert wine or natural sorbet. I don't vape it for long periods. I've not yet gone through my free sampler of it (3ml?). However, having just described it to you I'm going to drip some right now. Altogether, it's good and those who "do the dew" daily will likely enjoy the flavor. Meanwhile, I certainly wouldn't call it a crowd-pleaser. After a couple of weeks steeping, I find the flavor much more delicate and pleasant. I'm vaping it now.
7/10

Zebra Stripe - Ugh I got 70% VG and the vapor is so light, it's like breathing gum flavored air. I hate that. So, my opinion here is immediately biased. I'm guessing this is a combo of their flavors, if I had to pick I'd say tutti fruiti and bubblegum are in the mix (but I haven't actually tried those). If gives an accurate fruit stripe gum flavor if you were to judge the flavor solely by the smell of the whole pack. Genius. But, whatever is added to give it that crucial "instant-flavor-losing gum" taste hits me like cough syrup until I've steeped it for a couple weeks. After a good steeping, it's completely vapable. If I only had one hand, I'd still give it one thumb up. However, I have two and find two thumbs up to be a bit excessive.
6.5/10

I tried Kahlua; it tasted like Kahlua. I don't like Kahlua. So, I won't review it.

I have key lime (fotw), blackberry, and peach on the way! I'll update.

If anyone has some fruit vape recommendations, PM me :).

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
wow ian, for the post...

i thank you for the up close personal account of meeting the real VB people and how they do biz.... i live in Hawaii, and VB is my best vendor, but for different flavor reasons... almost the opposite of yours.

from so far away, the VB is a mystique... and from the scant postings they do here, i was wondering if they were aliens...

re Snickerdoodle, my all time favorite and still unavailable with little updates, i am sooo glad i have a 30ml on hand... (orange cap seems to be the latest batch of that stuff... altho apparently they don't do "batches".)
imo, there is no better snickerdoodle... and i have mrs t, velvet vapors (both very good juice makers).

if you are close by, please let us know how the snickerdoodle re-vamp is coming along ....?

I don't care for the ones you like (Arctice Ice, Creamy PEanut Butter, and Snicker being my 3 top vapes)... but thats what makes VB so popular... we are all so different in vape world...there seems to be groups of us that are alike in our different preferences and dislikes.

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I have been vaping Snickerdoodle every day for a couple months at least...

I can hardly describe the flavor, as i never had a real snickerdoodle, and the taste of the vape is very unique... i wish someone would describe one.

I have had three Snickerdoodle juices, VaporBomb's, KBV's and Mrs. T's.

All three are good but KBV's is the most accurate in terms of tasting like the real thing. In fact, I would be tempted to declare it the most accurate dessert vape I have ever had.

VaporBomb's is the least accurate by far. However, it is also delicious, which is what is most important anyway. The VB Snicker I have is circa February so I don't know if the "new" one is different or not.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Been vaping for a bit now, tried just a few vendors before VB and I won't order from anywhere else now. Granted, I've only gotten 2 shipments from them so far but I got plenty of 5 ml bottles each time. Super excited to try some new flavors in my next batch! Very sad that gummy bear seems to be out of stock. Anyway, here's my vapor experiences so far:

Fire n Ice - I liked this, and vaped the whole bottle. I got a lot more of the fire taste than the ice, even after a few weeks of steeping. I finally ended up adding in some Arctic Ice and it seemed to help. Overall, I liked it quite well. I'd give it 3 stars out of 5.

CinnaBomb - 2/5 stars, unfortunately. I know a lot of people really love this flavor. While I do like the flavor itself, it's just too much. I can't bring myself to vape it very often because there is simply too much fire to it.

Arctic Ice - Another 2/5. I was a menthol smoker and I'm still on the hunt for that menthol flavor that's just right for me. This one wasn't it. It was very interesting, however. I found it really neat that the vapor itself was cold. It just didn't have a lot of menthol flavor, but was menthol at the same time. It's hard to explain. Aside from the coolness, it didn't seem to have much of a taste.

Hypnotic Mist - 5/5 stars. Absolutely my favorite so far, and my husband even likes it though he's more of a tobacco flavor guy. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's somewhat fruity, but not too much. This flavor is the epitome of understatement, but in a fantastic way. It takes so many aspects of so many flavors and puts just enough in there, and never too much. I will say that the last batch we got was a little harsh on the throat hit, but that's actually a good thing to me.

Pineapple - 4/5 stars. This was my free sample with my first order (which consisted of the above flavors). Maybe it was partly because of it being a sample and therefore a flavor I hadn't anticipated, but I just fell in love with this. I'd give it a 5/5 but it just isn't up there with Hypnotic Mist to me. Almost, but not quite. It is exactly a match to pineapple, which I love. Smooth vape, great flavor, perfect TH.

2nd batch consisted of:

Green Apple - 4/5. Wow. I opened this and immediately got the scent of a green apple jolly rancher. The flavor is exactly like a jolly rancher, too. As far as fruit flavors go, this one is really good.

Lemonade - 5/5. The only flavor so far that I like as well as or better than Hypnotic Mist. And it doesn't taste exactly like lemonade, to me. The flavor is far more like those little lemon candies called Airheads. I really loved those things growing up. This is my main vape for now.

Monster - 4/5. Perfect match to the flavor of Monster Energy Drinks. If you like those, you'll like this. I didn't get a great chance at this because my husband took it over, which is saying something right there. He has very discerning tastes ;)

Maxboro - 5/5 as a tobacco flavor. We've been looking for a moderate (not mild but not too strong) tobacco flavor with a honey taste. We got a liquid like that from another vendor but in the interest of buying from only one vendor, I was hoping VB would have something and this matches it pretty closely. I see now that there's a Honey Wood tobacco flavor, which is on the list to buy next. Unfortunately, I no longer see Maxboro on there so perhaps that will replace this flavor for us.

Virginia Menthol - 3/5. Yet again I'm searching for *that* menthol flavor. This one was pretty darn close but still not quite right. I appreciate how much of a tobacco flavor there is and the menthol is really nice in there, too. But something about it still doesn't hit the mark, for me. Perhaps there's too much of a chemically taste to it. I'm not sure. I vaped on it for a few weeks and eventually gave it to my mom who loved it.

Banana - 4/5. This was another sample, so a flavor I wasn't anticipating and hadn't read up on reviews for. I like bananas, I don't love them. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this. It actually smells just like those circus peanut candies, the orange things? I don't like those, but the taste is spot on for bananas. So, if you like mild fruit flavors, I'd suggest this one.

So, that's my experience so far.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Super review BonnyC!

dang, i am also one a bit confused about why VB Snickerdoodle had to go down for a while... it's still unavailable, and from what i can deduce from posts from supplier, they haven't gotten the ingredients for the original recipe in yet, or maybe it's just not available to them anymore..?
i wish they had just kept putting out what they had in the last batch... unless the ingredients for that are all gone and unavailable.

ok so in the mean time, my advice is to go with Velvet Vapors Snickerdoodle... it's my second favorite and very good.

I love her Peanut Butter too among others.
I keep VB Creamy Peanut Butter on hand; it's a tad sweeter, a lighter roast, and has a bit more TH (which i don't care for actually).

I've heard good things about VB Butter Rum and want to try that out.

Fullback32

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Colorado Springs
Been vaping for a bit now, tried just a few vendors before VB and I won't order from anywhere else now. Granted, I've only gotten 2 shipments from them so far but I got plenty of 5 ml bottles each time. Super excited to try some new flavors in my next batch! Very sad that gummy bear seems to be out of stock. Anyway, here's my vapor experiences so far:

Fire n Ice - I liked this, and vaped the whole bottle. I got a lot more of the fire taste than the ice, even after a few weeks of steeping. I finally ended up adding in some Arctic Ice and it seemed to help. Overall, I liked it quite well. I'd give it 3 stars out of 5.

Just to add my 2 cents to some of your reviews: I honestly didn't care for this. I know that overall people really like this flavor, I just didn't. I did try similar flavor from another vendor to see whether it was VaporBomb blowing it or it was just a flavor I didn't like. It turned out to be I just don't like that flavor combination.

CinnaBomb - 2/5 stars, unfortunately. I know a lot of people really love this flavor. While I do like the flavor itself, it's just too much. I can't bring myself to vape it very often because there is simply too much fire to it.

Agreed. I went wild with Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide when I first started vaping. I recently tried Cinnabomb. While VERY flavorful, it is just too much for me. I think I burned myself out on this type of flavor and am over it. It is good though.

Arctic Ice - Another 2/5. I was a menthol smoker and I'm still on the hunt for that menthol flavor that's just right for me. This one wasn't it. It was very interesting, however. I found it really neat that the vapor itself was cold. It just didn't have a lot of menthol flavor, but was menthol at the same time. It's hard to explain. Aside from the coolness, it didn't seem to have much of a taste.

This is okay, a little too sweet for me. My wife LOVES it though. My favorite menthol flavor is Polar Bear Menthol from Nicotine Nirvana. I have found no menthol flavor that comes close to it. You might want to give it a try. It isn't a tobacco/menthol combination, but more along the lines of Arctic Ice.

Hypnotic Mist - 5/5 stars. Absolutely my favorite so far, and my husband even likes it though he's more of a tobacco flavor guy. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's somewhat fruity, but not too much. This flavor is the epitome of understatement, but in a fantastic way. It takes so many aspects of so many flavors and puts just enough in there, and never too much. I will say that the last batch we got was a little harsh on the throat hit, but that's actually a good thing to me.

I just received this in my latest order. I am saving it for last. I can't wait to try it as I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Virginia Menthol - 3/5. Yet again I'm searching for *that* menthol flavor. This one was pretty darn close but still not quite right. I appreciate how much of a tobacco flavor there is and the menthol is really nice in there, too. But something about it still doesn't hit the mark, for me. Perhaps there's too much of a chemically taste to it. I'm not sure. I vaped on it for a few weeks and eventually gave it to my mom who loved it.

I tried this, didn't like it, let it steep, tried it again, didn't like it. I don't know. It reminded me of vaping grass and I don't mean pot...I mean Bermuda. Odd flavor. It has now been steeping for a good month. Maybe I'll try it again.

stealfdawg

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
clarksville, tn
ok so here are the flavors I have tried but before I even start I wanna just say their customer service is so good I will remain a faithful customer period.
fruit flavors: new peach tastes like a big ol ripe juicy PEACH no Jolly rancher taste it taste REAL one of my everyday vapes.
(freesample) new melon taste great sweet ripe melon no frills just damn good melon
(freesample) lemon taste like a lemondrop candy not too sour not too sweet
other flavors: cinnabomb welll it's damn good straight cinnafreaking BOMB not something I vape everyday the better half does though she loves it!
mutts fire and ice again a killer ... flavor hot and cold nice mix not my thing though the wifey again loves it so does my neighbor lady
artic ice the only menthol flavor I will vape I will not vape any other this tastes like a menthol vape should taste thats it another in my daily rotation when I can pry my tankomiser away from the better half!
liquid amber sweet earthy taste kinda like a tree sap of some sort hmmm? used to be a daily now out of my rotation but still like it and vape it every now and again.
vanilla another great flavor used it to make a badass mix of my own (will share in a sec)
honeysuckle hmmm guess who ordered this one YUP! the Mrs...she loves it me well it tastes like a dang honesuckle what can I say! if you're into more flowery frufru stuff ok get some its sweet. flowery honeysuckle sweet.
keylime oh wait is that yea its a dang fruit whatever its a damn really great keylime pie flavor no perfume taste crisp lime just good.
rose wifey flavor (she gets roses for M DAY allways not clipped ones high dollar hybrid plants) smells pretty and taste like it smells! ladies if you like the pretty flowers try it you'll love it.
oriental4 my 1st ry4 try first vape and was just blown away 1st impression/thought was it tasted like a damn analog should taste except for the nasty ... burnt matter taste and hmmf no ashy taste so is it a daily vape for me yes but yea BUT....
stealfpeach4 it dont exist on their list....ok so I love the oriental4 but..it was missing something then it hit me I used to chew PEACH baccy and booom had to try it so into a clean 10ml bottle I mixed 70drops NEW PEACH 67drops oriental4 and for S&G 3 drops of the above mentioned vanilla..... I am sadly close to out of the oriental 4 but am gonna special request a mix of my stealfpeach4 and see (hope like all hell) I get the same! its my daily top vape why dont know but its awesome no other like it .....
oh yea and three more...
hypnoticmyst ordered for me initialy ummm yea not for me its pleasant to take a hit every blue moon the wife loves it so no loss...
egg nog its better than the honey....
honey 1st I gotta say I love mead and so hmmm lets try the honey ok...tastes like honey BUT...whew!!!! man it smells worse than a well, well an over perfumed underbathed stripper in your face...VB sorry gotta be honest
NOTE: THESE FLAVORS WERE ALL VAPED AT 3.7V dc cartos various mods and some 510 RIVAS .....the ones I and the better half love now live in tanks and are replenished about every 4 days (for me) and about weekly for her except the fire and ice it dont like cartomisers and tanks so clearomisers there...also havent given the green apple a fair shot didnt care for it initially so in the cave it went its been a few weeks who knows maybe now it will kick my well you know....and finally my disclaimer. my taste is my own, see I ride a shovelhead hehe! their flavors so far have been OUTSTANDING TO ME judge for your self vaporbomb.com
OH and mutt gonna try the mutts triple nickle

stealfdawg

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
clarksville, tn
anything new and noteworthy at VB these days? I always forget how good some of their flavors are...

as quoted from their web site 7 leaf...7 Leaf E Liquid Our latest development. To realize it, we have reviewed analytical and bibliographical data related to 7 tobacco qualities, fire cured, bright leaf, burley, shade, perique, latakia, oriental. We have grouped the most interesting components, the bests of each quality. Smelled as such it delivers a nice dry and radiant note, with light undertone of dried leaves, woody nuances and a spicy touch. When vaped it keeps its promises and offers a delicate and light taste, for a pleasant vape experience. Our new proposal for demanding vapers.

I havent tried it yet but am wanting to know how it is???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread