VaporBomb Peach 18mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
Wow, I'm still getting over the euphoric feeling of opening my mailbox and seeing 3 different boxes from various vendors. Got a boatload of new juices to try and this is the first I'll talk about.

VaporBomb's packaging is typical to what I would expect from a retailer when ordering something online. Bubblewrap lined envelope. It came accompanied with a copy or my purchase order and a couple business cards. What I liked was that they sent me a couple little baggies packed with what looks like polyester cart filler. I primarily use lipton pyramid teabag cart mods but was cool that they sent it anyway. They jotted a personal thank you on my receipt and even threw in a free bottle of 5ml juice. I like that.

Now to the review.
First off i think what made me choose to try one of the juices I got from Vapor Bomb was the color of the liquid. All of the juicest I ordered from them by far are clearer in color than anyother juice I've bought. Vapor Bomb gives you the ability to not only select your nicotine strength but your PG/VG ratio. Mine are all 60%VG 40%PG. Upon opening the bottle I uncapped the dropper to take a whiff. What I got was a very clean slightly peachy aroma.

I tested this juice on my fully charged LUX, just cleaned and dried LR902 atty and a 510 cart with a new lipton pyramid mod. I primed my atty and vaped.

Vapor Production: Very good it wasnt like I couldn't see my hand in front of my face but it didn't leave me desiring more.

Throat Hit: Weak, it's there but if I was to compare it to a Camel Wide Full Flavor analog (my analog of choice for over 10 years) it was non-existant. however let me elaborate, at first when I was introduced to the vaping World, I was looking for an analog replacement, throat hit was high on my list of what makes for a good juice. not so much anymore, flavor is my number one now which leads me into...

Flavor: Unbelievable!!!! On the inhale you can taste a sweetness flowing across the tongue, on exhale it tastes of what I can only describe as picking a peach right off the tree, warmed by the sun. Very smooth, very clean not overpowering or sickly sweet. Excellent Excellent flavor. Does not at all remind me of that peach ring candy that I sometimes hear people comparing peach flavored liquid to.

I've just started venturing away from tobacco based flavors and into more fruit flavored juices and am happy with my first choice. This juice I could see as an everyday all day long vape or a nice break from the norm for something smoother and cleaner tasting. Or maybe a late night comfort vape. The smell around me right is a calming soothing smell.

If all of Vapor Bombs juices are like this I made a great choice by trying their product.

Little Note: The free bottle they sent me was 0mg EggNog, not really a flavor I would ever buy as I'm not an eggnog fan anyway, however in this order my wife also ordered a couple 0mg juices and loves Eggnog so she's excited to try it. I'll let you know what she thinks.

Thumbs Up Vapor Bomb!!!

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Peach is my favorite by them as well, in fact, my most favorite fruit flavor out there by any vendor. I also like his pinapple, and passion fruit is good too.

To increase your throat hit on a regular atty at 3.7 or less, try 80 percent pg. I notice that my juices that have more than 30percent vg, hardly any throat hit, and the trace of throat hit goes away for me at 40 to 50, but keep in mind I really like a strong throat hit.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
not at home right now but will def pull it out of the tacklebox and give it a whirl. I actually just put in an order with vaporbomb a few minutes ago I've been dying to try mutt's fire and ice. There was a few others I threw in there but that one is the one I real excited about. You ever tried it?

I'm not a big menthol fan so I haven't tried that one.

Fullback32

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Colorado Springs
not at home right now but will def pull it out of the tacklebox and give it a whirl. I actually just put in an order with vaporbomb a few minutes ago I've been dying to try mutt's fire and ice. There was a few others I threw in there but that one is the one I real excited about. You ever tried it?

I tried it, but I didn't like it. That being said, I've tried cinnamon/menthol from a couple other vendors as well and didn't like it. I think it's just that particular flavor combination that doesn't appeal to me.

+1 on the peach though. Good stuff. I was also pleasantly surprised by the Egg Nog as I hate drinking egg nog! The juice was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread