VaporBomb + Warmer climates

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe, but at the end of the day, its still California. (Didnt you guys have the terminator for a governor???) I'll stick to Georgia and the 3+ month long hunting season, open carry policy on firearms, hi-cap magazines in all my guns, biscuits and gravy for breakfast, chicken fried steak for lunch and the most recent kill slow cooking on the bbq for dinner. And even though we grow lots of pecans and peanuts here, California is still the home of fruits and nuts. Plus, only 3 hours from the Jack Daniels distillery. So lets see....Georgia 1, California 0. I will say that you guys have more fake suntans, boobs and hair color than anywhere else in the USA though (except for maybe the Jersey Shore). :p

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Haha it was a lil unforgettable. P.S... u totally ruined my plate of nachos n cheese.

Awwwww man, totally not cool. I sorry. Yeah, don't really drink anymore - puts too much of a damper in my training routine, kills my diet, and the last thing I wanna do is wreck my liver. Only have one of those. Hell, I don't even have a beer with wings anymore!

On the flip side, I'll probably tie one on at the end of cutting season, probably around 12wks out. I've found that pounding down a pitcher or two after a long-term caloric deficit *really* sucks the water right outta my skin and the excess carbs go right where they need to.

For now, I'll just stick with vaping my brains out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread