The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporBomb + Warmer climates

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Mich1370, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

maybe, but at the end of the day, its still California. (Didnt you guys have the terminator for a governor???) I'll stick to Georgia and the 3+ month long hunting season, open carry policy on firearms, hi-cap magazines in all my guns, biscuits and gravy for breakfast, chicken fried steak for lunch and the most recent kill slow cooking on the bbq for dinner. And even though we grow lots of pecans and peanuts here, California is still the home of fruits and nuts. Plus, only 3 hours from the Jack Daniels distillery. So lets see....Georgia 1, California 0. I will say that you guys have more fake suntans, boobs and hair color than anywhere else in the USA though (except for maybe the Jersey Shore). :p

2. nonmalum

nonmalum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    California
    you could have just gone with 'but its still california' and spared me the broken ego

3. muttSRT

I apologize:)...it was early this morning before my coffee when I wrote it

4. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Geez Mutt! Lil harsh buddy... I have always wanted to visit Cali, but don't think I can afford living there lol.

5. muttSRT

ouch...my kool aid is wanting to head west

6. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Lol I want to visit all the states. Got a bunch down and a bunch more to go.

7. nonmalum

nonmalum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    California
    Mutts just a big old joker. :p
    Cali is not nearly as expensive as you think, unless you want to go where the aforementioned fruits and nuts are in the bay. no joke, 350$ for a nice room in a big ol ranch rambler.

8. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    That's just what I heard thru friends that lived there. I'll make it there one day. Mutt is def a joker! Makes life entertaining!

9. 0smitty

0smitty Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2010
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Moments like this, I'm thankful I have no recollection of moments prior. :D

10. muttSRT

And I am glad i remember EVERYTHING!

11. simplyrock

simplyrock Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2010
    Michigan
    i remember it all too... lmao...

12. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Haha it was a lil unforgettable. P.S... u totally ruined my plate of nachos n cheese.

13. 0smitty

0smitty Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2010
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Awwwww man, totally not cool. I sorry. Yeah, don't really drink anymore - puts too much of a damper in my training routine, kills my diet, and the last thing I wanna do is wreck my liver. Only have one of those. Hell, I don't even have a beer with wings anymore!

On the flip side, I'll probably tie one on at the end of cutting season, probably around 12wks out. I've found that pounding down a pitcher or two after a long-term caloric deficit *really* sucks the water right outta my skin and the excess carbs go right where they need to.

For now, I'll just stick with vaping my brains out. :)

14. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Haha it's cool. They looked delightful, but I'm sure they were gross anyways haha. I blame Mutt for that anyways. Love ya Mutt, but it's true lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.