Vaporesso Armour Pro 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got one of these at a great price, 20700 battery, naked 100 Green Blast 3mg nic. I get great cloud production, using the coil that was installed. I primed the coil, but I’m getting very little flavor. I’ve played around with different wattages and airflow, but I’m pretty disappointed. Am I missing something?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
It’s the GT Mesh coil that comes preinstalled? My personal favorite from Vaporesso which I usually run at ~ 50 watts. Sounds like you have primed it correctly otherwise you would get a burnt hit. Never tried Naked Green Blast, do you have another flavour or have you tried that juice in another tank?

Reactions: madstabber

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Both the Cascade tank and GT Mesh coil is very well favoured by many members here, so my only guess is perhaps the juice. Never tried the Green Blast, I do have some Yummy Yum from Naked 100. Flavour is subtle but noticeable. Don’t mind it but do have more flavourful juices. Perhaps try another flavour or another brand of juice.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Flavour is very subjective and what works for one, may not work for another. I don’t have a lot of experience with the Naked line so can’t really comment on the Green Blast. But both the Cascade and GT Mesh are a great tank/coil. I’d try some other juice before giving them a final judgment. Good luck

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’ve vaped Green Blast & have used GT coils. It’s probably a matter of the coil specs. The Mesh doesn’t get good flavor unto 65-70 watts imo. Personally I don’t like vaping that high so I use the GT Ccell ceramic .5 mostly. The flavor is fantastic at around 35-45 watts. For me anyways.

If you’re using the Mesh keep upping the watts.

You can’t get a better sub ohm atty than either the Cascade line or NRGs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread