The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporesso Armour Pro 100

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by TonyL1, Jan 10, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TonyL1

TonyL1 Full Member

Jan 6, 2019
    South Carolina, USA
    I just got one of these at a great price, 20700 battery, Naked 100 Green Blast 3mg nic. I get great cloud production, using the coil that was installed. I primed the coil, but I’m getting very little flavor. I’ve played around with different wattages and airflow, but I’m pretty disappointed. Am I missing something?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    It’s the GT Mesh coil that comes preinstalled? My personal favorite from Vaporesso which I usually run at ~ 50 watts. Sounds like you have primed it correctly otherwise you would get a burnt hit. Never tried Naked Green Blast, do you have another flavour or have you tried that juice in another tank?

• Like Like x 1
  3. TonyL1

TonyL1 Full Member

Jan 6, 2019
    South Carolina, USA
    Nope the Green Blast was my maiden voyage, and I haven’t tried it in any other device...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Punk In Drublic

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Both the Cascade tank and GT Mesh coil is very well favoured by many members here, so my only guess is perhaps the juice. Never tried the Green Blast, I do have some Yummy Yum from Naked 100. Flavour is subtle but noticeable. Don’t mind it but do have more flavourful juices. Perhaps try another flavour or another brand of juice.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TonyL1

TonyL1 Full Member

Jan 6, 2019
    South Carolina, USA
    That’s the next move, but I heard great things about this juice from my favorite YouTube reviewer...but he drips...thanks for the responses

• Like Like x 1
  6. Punk In Drublic

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Flavour is very subjective and what works for one, may not work for another. I don’t have a lot of experience with the Naked line so can’t really comment on the Green Blast. But both the Cascade and GT Mesh are a great tank/coil. I’d try some other juice before giving them a final judgment. Good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TonyL1

TonyL1 Full Member

Jan 6, 2019
    South Carolina, USA
    For sure, I’ve been eyeing this kit for a couple of months, and found it at a great price, so I’m not giving up yet.

• Like Like x 2
  8. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use the Vaporesso by mesh coils as well and they are one of the best drop-in coils I’ve used. Let us know how it works out for you.

9. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I’ve vaped Green Blast & have used GT coils. It’s probably a matter of the coil specs. The Mesh doesn’t get good flavor unto 65-70 watts imo. Personally I don’t like vaping that high so I use the GT Ccell ceramic .5 mostly. The flavor is fantastic at around 35-45 watts. For me anyways.

If you’re using the Mesh keep upping the watts.

You can’t get a better sub ohm atty than either the Cascade line or NRGs imo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.