Vaporesso gen x mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

VertVaping

May 19, 2021
What batteries to buy for my uwell crown 4 tank whit the vaporesso gen x mod?
I been looking at the LG 18650HE2 2500MAH IMR 20 as this are in the store in my country but are there any differences since i need 2 batteries in the mod because alle recomendations i see dosent appael to either there is 1 or 2 batteries for vaping at 60-70watts.
I Did a mistake and took som batteries from the store i ordered the vape from and There are Efest, IMR18650, 3000mAh 35A and
Efest 25EF 18650 2500mAh 25A
I havet got the mod yet but are this last 2 battery types ok to use for a uwell crown 4 whit vaping at 50-70watts i think.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
What batteries to buy for my uwell crown 4 tank whit the vaporesso gen x mod?
I been looking at the LG 18650HE2 2500MAH IMR 20 as this are in the store in my country but are there any differences since i need 2 batteries in the mod because alle recomendations i see dosent appael to either there is 1 or 2 batteries for vaping at 60-70watts.
I Did a mistake and took som batteries from the store i ordered the vape from and There are Efest, IMR18650, 3000mAh 35A and
Efest 25EF 18650 2500mAh 25A
I havet got the mod yet but are this last 2 battery types ok to use for a uwell crown 4 whit vaping at 50-70watts i think.
Please see
(9) Battery Basics for Mods; the Ultimate Battery Guide | E-Cigarette Forum

In general, you're good for Watts up to 3 times the Continuous Discharge Rate of a battery. If you use a dual battery mod like a Gen, then you're good for twice the Watts. The LG HE2 is a 20 amp CDR battery. You're good for up to 60 watts per battery or 120W with 2. Personally, i wouldn't push it to the max but 60-70W should be no problem.

Efest doesn't have a good reputation. Though i have seen a few folks praise them, many would say that, no, those batteries are not ok to use even though the CDR rating is high enough for your application. Whatever you do with them, do NOT mix one of each kind you got in your Gen.

Last edited:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
The recommended by vaporesso is 25a or more batteries... but for the wattage you want to vape and I vape the same also I use lg hg2 and murata vtc6 both last me pretty much the same and u can use them in higher wattages ofc like 100-110watts or something...I would only go up to 90watts tho to not stress them a lot...

Check the batteries u got if mooch rates them at 15amps or more and the capacity(mAh) is real and he doesn't say they are dangerous or anything like that I guess since u bought them now u better use them and if u think to get another pair better get some of the mooches recommended batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread