Vaporesso Luxe pro battery

LMJ1889

Apr 29, 2024
Good morning all, first time post from Me today so bare with Me. I have just received a vaporesso Luxe X Pro and I am wondering if I am charging it all wrong. I put the device on its initial charge until it hit 100%, I then began to vape the device with the 0.4 pod installed @ the recommended 30 watts. The battery was down to 30% before I even hit 100 puffs. Is this normal, only I was under the impression that the battery would last Me a full day, some reviewers actually stating upto two days. Do I need to keep the device on charge after it's hit 100%? Feeling like I might have been mugged off by online reviewers. TIA.

LMJ1889

Apr 29, 2024
Guessing there is also a 1.8 ohm pod available, that battery life is what they'll post for advertising. If you want better battery life upgrade to a double 18650 or 21700 mods, or even a more powerful internal battery mod.
I have several bigger mods with externals, I just wanted something lightweight and pocket friendly for when I'm out and about.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The battery was down to 30% before I even hit 100 puffs. Is this normal

Yes. That's sounds roughly normal to me. I get 350-400 two second puffs on a 4000mah battery at 25W/0.5 ohms.

You have a 1500mah battery.

I was under the impression that the battery would last Me a full day, some reviewers actually stating upto two days.

Sure, it'll last you 7 days if you use high ohms, low watts and only hit it 10 times a day :p
    Reviewers are more or less entertainment. Treat reviews as such.

Feeling like I might have been mugged off by online reviewers.

:D

Do I need to keep the device on charge after it's hit 100%?

Nope. once it's hit it's charging cutoff, it's gonna stop charging.

If you want a bigger battery you can go with the Luxe XR Max. But you will lose the autodraw function.

johanx25x

Jun 5, 2024
    Yes. That's sounds roughly normal to me. I get 350-400 two second puffs on a 4000mah battery at 25W/0.5 ohms.

You have a 1500mah battery.

Sure, it'll last you 7 days if you use high ohms, low watts and only hit it 10 times a day :p
    Reviewers are more or less entertainment. Treat reviews as such.

:D

Nope. once it's hit it's charging cutoff, it's gonna stop charging.

If you want a bigger battery you can go with the Luxe XR Max. But you will lose the autodraw function.
    I have XR Max.
    I get around 200 puffs 5sec duration from 100 to 20% on 0.4ohm 18w.
    Battery gets killed by like 250 puffs under this usage.
    Soon I'll start use the 0.8ohm at 16W and will share experience but not expecting more than 400 puffs at the same battery used.
    I thought my battery life is also bad but after reading user opinions turned this is expected.
    The real useful capacity of xr max is 2100mah and not 2800mah. XR Max is also adversed as 2 day device by literally every review but whatever who buys this should know it's not if you're heavy vaper.

Users who are viewing this thread