Vaporesso Luxe pro battery

LMJ1889

Apr 29, 2024
Good morning all, first time post from Me today so bare with Me. I have just received a vaporesso Luxe X Pro and I am wondering if I am charging it all wrong. I put the device on its initial charge until it hit 100%, I then began to vape the device with the 0.4 pod installed @ the recommended 30 watts. The battery was down to 30% before I even hit 100 puffs. Is this normal, only I was under the impression that the battery would last Me a full day, some reviewers actually stating upto two days. Do I need to keep the device on charge after it's hit 100%? Feeling like I might have been mugged off by online reviewers. TIA.

LMJ1889

Apr 29, 2024
Guessing there is also a 1.8 ohm pod available, that battery life is what they'll post for advertising. If you want better battery life upgrade to a double 18650 or 21700 mods, or even a more powerful internal battery mod.
I have several bigger mods with externals, I just wanted something lightweight and pocket friendly for when I'm out and about.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The battery was down to 30% before I even hit 100 puffs. Is this normal

Yes. That's sounds roughly normal to me. I get 350-400 two second puffs on a 4000mah battery at 25W/0.5 ohms.

You have a 1500mah battery.

I was under the impression that the battery would last Me a full day, some reviewers actually stating upto two days.

Sure, it'll last you 7 days if you use high ohms, low watts and only hit it 10 times a day :p
    Reviewers are more or less entertainment. Treat reviews as such.

Feeling like I might have been mugged off by online reviewers.

:D

Do I need to keep the device on charge after it's hit 100%?

Nope. once it's hit it's charging cutoff, it's gonna stop charging.

If you want a bigger battery you can go with the Luxe XR Max. But you will lose the autodraw function.

Users who are viewing this thread