vaporesso nexus is't working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Sounds like the device has malfunctioned. Is it still under warranty?

Are you sure the battery is charged? White light should shine continuously when charged.
What have you been connecting it to to charge it? If using a computer, try a different USB device such as a wall wort or USB wall converter.
Are you certain that it is turned on? 5 clicks in rapid succession.
User manual

Saenpoom

Jul 25, 2018
Sounds like the device has malfunctioned. Is it still under warranty?

Are you sure the battery is charged? White light should shine continuously when charged.
What have you been connecting it to to charge it? If using a computer, try a different USB device such as a wall wort or USB wall converter.
Are you certain that it is turned on? 5 clicks in rapid succession.
User manual
yes I'm very sure that I've done everything right. I just cannot suck the vape up.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,

Sorry to hear of your issue.
Could you confirm that you have the air flow open fully?
Nexus_kit_5.gif

Cheers
I

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Already did that and that hole is also bubbling. I think it might be the problem with how It detect my action or my liquid or something
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread