Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hello fellow vapers.

A well known vaping Spanish website read some of my previous reviews here in ECF and contacted me to see if i was interested in writing a review in Spanish for the vaporesso SWAG PX80.

After a week of my response email telling them i would be happy to review the product so they could post in their website i got the package in the mail.

vapo bapo.jpg

They sent me Vaporesso SWAG PX80,3 coils and a 4ml SWAG Pod (one in the box is only 2ml)

I recently sent a pm to @Vaporesso_Chelsea to ask her if she would want me to translate my Spanish review and post it here,after a go ahead from her here i present my review of the Vaporesso SWAG PX80.

First of all let me start with the technical details of the Vaporesso SWAG PX80:

vaporesso_swag_px80-preview-3_0.jpg

vaporesso_swag_px80-preview-4_0.jpg

vaporesso-swag-px80-4-750x750.jpg

vaporesso_swag_px80_pod_mod_kit_colors.jpg

Contents of the box:

1 x SWAG PX80 MOD, 1 x 2ml SWAG POD, 1 x GTX 0.2ohm MESH Coil, 1 x GTX 0.3ohm MESH Coil, 1 x Type-C USB Cable, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x Reminder Card.

First impressions:

The device itself felt small at first,well that is on me since i have been using a ''gigantic'' Jackaroo for a long time.

The design is sleek and the modern aesthetics is something that will make you like this little device right away.

Time to vape:

Device in question makes it easy to put in the coil and to fill the tank.
Although if i were to be honest i am not fond of the bottom fill system,would have preferred a way to fill the tank from the top.

After priming the coil (started with the 0.2ohm included in the box) and let it sit for a while i got started.
First with low wattage and worked up little by little,the 0.2ohm coil is has a recommended wattage use from 45w to 60w.

This device has SMART VW,i had this disabled at first so i could work myself up from a lower wattage and break in the coils but in SMART VW mode the mod scans your coil and sets the wattage to the optimal setting.

Now here is where i have to declare that either the quality control line of the coils is not that good or i am the unluckiest person in the face of this earth because both coils that were included in the box got burnt in less than a day.

Now keep in mind that on my end everything was done right:
-i primed the coils correctly
-i let them sit so they would soak up the e-liquid
-i never chained vape while using this device
(i tend to chain vape once in a while so knowing this i had my Asmodus Colossal/Hellvape Destiny RTA also on my desk so when i felt the need to chain vape i wouldn't use the Swag PX80)
-I also always kept the mod on smart mode AND locked the watts (with 3 presses of the fire button)
-I never went above the recommended wattage for each coil,to be honest i always kept myself at the minimum.
In case of the 0.2ohm coil i had the mod at 45w and when using the 0.3ohm coil i had the mod at 30/32w.

At the moment of writing this review (well translating it since yesterday i wrote the review in Spanish) i am going thru my 3rd coil and yeah the burnt taste is starting to rear his ugly head thru the door.

Another issue i have is with the bottom the the device,it is very easy to tip over since it is slightly curved so it really doesn't have much surface in contact with were it stands.

I tipped it over so many times i had to place a mouse pad on the left side of the desk where my mods usually are.

While i do like the materials used in this mod i do feel that the side where the screen is located is a bit to ''smooth''
By this i mean that when i have it in my hand i tend to get the impression that it is wet.
It is only an impression when i feel it with my fingers although i haven't had any leaking so i just discard that thought but it still feels like it has kinda slippery to me.

Both of these are not deal breakers but they do affect my impressions of the device.

FINAL IMPRESSIONS:

My first vaping device was a Vaporesso Veco,after a couple of months i bought myself a SWAG 80w kit which i used for quite a bit of time.

I was really looking forward to using this device since i liked my previous SWAG 80w so much but it's just the small things that made me not like this mod that much.

The bottom refill system,really not a fan of the rubber tabs.
Bad luck or quality control of the GTX coils and the instability of said mod when it's on the flat surface just killed my enthusiasm for the SWAG PX 80.

Would i recommend this device?

To be honest i am not sure,if left to my own devices i think i would rather get a FORZ TX80 or even a SWAG II,the 510 connection is a plus.

Thanks everyone for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread