Vaporesso Revenger X not powering up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firechris

Apr 10, 2018
Hello vaping community!
I'm here today because i'm having trouble with my vaporesso Revenger X.
I attach a video to let you see the problem i'm experiencing, it's really frustrating:

(please note that at the beginning of the video i show that those batteries are 98% full by using them in a Wismex rx 2/3). Here is the problem: the mod (after only 2 months of usage) is completely unusable. It basically won't even start. I tried recharging batteries, swapping them with some fresh new Sony VTC5A, also tried 4 different atomizers, but the mod won't start upon pressing the fire buttons 5 (or more) times. When i try to connect the mod to a PC through the USB cable, the mod starts charging the batteries (also notice that i've never used the mod to charge the batteries, i use instead a separate battery charger for that purpose) and the screen lights up, but as long as i press the "left" or "right" button to increase or decrease the voltage, the mod restarts, or it turns completely off, making it completely impossible to use.
Thanks in advance for your help. :(

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
How old is it? That sounds like an intermittent electrical fault of some sort, and you've definitely done your due diligence as far as checking the batteries and the mod. If you can warranty it still (if you are within the warranty period) I would do that. If not, perhaps others more electrically minded than myself can give you some ideas of what you might check and how to do it.

Welcome, and I hope you get it sorted out. :)

Anna

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I would warranty it. I’ve contacted Vaporesso thru their Facebook app and their website. They are very responsive and accommodating. They will want to see that video and hopefully you still have your paperwork and box it came in so they can repair/replace the mod.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread