Vaporesso Swag Kit may be aquired, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aLyr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2016
European Union
Dear all,

I recently got myself a Vaporesso Swag, and equipped it with an Estoc Mega 4ml tank, which I still had.
This combination works quite nicely for me.

However, the Vaporesso Swag Kit with an NRG SE tank 3.5 ml which I bought afterwards, does not work well for me!

That tank tends to leak; after refilling, I have juice in my hands, and thereafter have to clean the tank with a paper towel.

At that, it seems that the tank tends to swallow liquids with its preinstalled 0.4Ω Kanthal coil. An Estoc Mega does not do this.
And an Estoc Mega remains markly colder than an NRG SE.

Well, the Swag is not bad, if you are using a good tank along with it, like a Veco (2ml) or an Estoc Mega (4ml).

These tanks will give you about a bit more than half the price for replacement coils. (the EUC coils)

The NRG coils are too high-priced in my eyes.
I had to pay 15€ for only 3 of those.
At that price, I could have got 5 EUC coils.

Regards
aLyr

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

aLyr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2016
European Union
Just to mention,

my Vaporesso Swag with an Estoc Mega tank works nicely for me. I like it very much, but not the NRG SE tank.
This thing hardly can do what I expect of a tank.
It may work, but has too many disadvantages.

It really seems that one must match a mod with a good tank.
What Vaporesso did with their NRG tanks remains questionable to me, however.

Last edited:

aLyr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2016
European Union
My NRG tank on a Swag may be enjoyable, but it seems to consume juice at a higher level.
An Estoc Mega tank on the Swag, which I have, seems to work more nicely.
Anyway, I'll try to replace the preinstalled Kanthal coil in the NRG tank with a ceramic coil asap, wondering if the vaping experience is better with this.
With EUC coils in Veco and Estoc tanks, my experience has been very good.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
The SE is the smaller version, I’m guessing?

I have an NRG came with the RevengerX kit and I love it. Seems that would be enormous on the swag though.

I have not had any leaking. I don’t think it goes through all that much juice, I think the Veco is more of a drinker.

When I fill it, I close off the Af, fill and close the top, turn it upside down and open the AF. Seems to do the trick for every top fill bottom air tank I own.

The coils are pricey, but I get them cheaper from fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread