Vaporesso Swag + NRG SE tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

aLyr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2016
European Union
Hello all,

by now, I own two Vaporesso Swags fitted with NRG SE 3.5ml tanks.

One thing is clear: this is the most lightweight combination I ever had.

As the tanks had traditional Kanthal coils preinstalled, I used them at 24W.
But even at this low power, they tend to crackle while drawing.

I also do not like the high price of NRG GT replacement coils at 5€ each.

Thus, I tried a Swag with an Estoc Mega 4ml tank which uses EUC coils at half the price of NRG GT coils.
And that tank is just 3mm higher than the NRG SE, and it adds only 5g to the total weight.

What shall I say? This combination suits me far better than the combination with an NRG SE tank.

This has been my experience so far.

NRG tanks and their GT coils are possibly meant for cloud chasers, but I do not belong to this group.

Thus, Vaporesso Swag + Vaporesso Estoc Mega is my recommendation.
Those of you who can cope with a 2ml tank can also choose a Vaporesso Veco.

Regards,
aLyr

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fidola13

K-9s

Apr 12, 2018
Georgia
I have been loving my swag kit. Though a little more expensive I have been using the NRG tank coils in my Baby Beast too.

I found some inexpensive baby beast tanks to use with those coils, too. Smoking laws are starting to be used against vaping here, so I decided to stock up while I can. Who knows what can happen?

• Agree
Reactions: levivapes

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
B85B2D54-16F2-498C-AED1-131346688B59.jpeg
I’ve been using the GT coils for 7 mos. first in the NRG tank then the Cascade. The quality, choice and longevity of these coils are awesome. The coil you pick will determine the type of vape you get.

I’m a flavor chaser so I vape at abt 35-45 Watts. I choose the coil that is recommended for this wattage range ie the GT4 and GT Ccell.

The GT6 & GT8 are recommended for over much higher watts definitely more for cloud chasing less for flavor imo.

So knowing the vape I like I choose the coil that fits my profile.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
View attachment 747831 I’ve been using the GT coils for 7 mos. first in the NRG tank then the Cascade. The quality, choice and longevity of these coils are awesome. The coil you pick will determine the type of vape you get.

I’m a flavor chaser so I vape at abt 35-45 Watts. I choose the coil that is recommended for this wattage range ie the GT4 and GT Ccell.

The GT6 & GT8 are recommended for over much higher watts definitely more for cloud chasing less for flavor imo.

So knowing the vape I like I choose the coil that fits my profile.
I use the GT 8, the GT 4 was too restrictive for me.

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hello all,

by now, I own two Vaporesso Swags fitted with NRG SE 3.5ml tanks.

One thing is clear: this is the most lightweight combination I ever had.

As the tanks had traditional Kanthal coils preinstalled, I used them at 24W.
But even at this low power, they tend to crackle while drawing.

I also do not like the high price of NRG GT replacement coils at 5€ each.

Thus, I tried a Swag with an Estoc Mega 4ml tank which uses EUC coils at half the price of NRG GT coils.
And that tank is just 3mm higher than the NRG SE, and it adds only 5g to the total weight.

What shall I say? This combination suits me far better than the combination with an NRG SE tank.

This has been my experience so far.

NRG tanks and their GT coils are possibly meant for cloud chasers, but I do not belong to this group.

Thus, Vaporesso Swag + Vaporesso Estoc Mega is my recommendation.
Those of you who can cope with a 2ml tank can also choose a Vaporesso Veco.

Regards,
aLyr

I bought the Swag on sale and it is REALLY small and lightweight! Love that for running around town. I need to get a small tank tho to fit it. All my tanks are too big inc my RTAs. I didn’t know that there was a small NRG tank. That’ll be perfect for me since I’m a huge fan of the GT coils. Thanks for this posting.

Reactions: K-9s
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread