Vaporgod 10 flavor review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Ordered 10 juices from Vaporgod, figured I would do a short write-up on them all. Sorry if its all small and stuff but any comments and Ill expand.

Absinth 60/40 PG/VG 24mg
Lovely, outright lovely flavor. Not quite as strong as most absinths in the real, nice anisette flavour.
Good vapor, good throat hit.

Red Bull 60/40 PG/VG 24mg
Okay, this one is why the review took a while, at first the juice was a clearish yellow but after a couple weeks the color went a nice, deep red and the flavour matured to something I really quite enjoy.
At first opening the throat hit was harsh, stupidly harsh but now it mellowed out.

Passion Fruit 60/40 PG/VG 24mg
Surprisingly similar to the redbull in aging, this one did not take nearly as long and thankfully the taste is outright lovely, everytime I vape in a friends car they reqiest me keep the windows up as the smell is just that fantastic.
Strong throat hit at first, leading to a nicer throat hit after it matured.

Hpnotiqal 60/40 PG/VG 24mg
Not my thing surprisingly.. I absolutely LOVE the drink but this one is meh, Im letting it age though so I may change my mind in a week or two!
Vapor is good, throat hit is good and flavour is strong.

Chai Tea 60/40 PG/VG 24mg
Okay. This one was absolutely, bar none incredible, its going to be my daily vape once i stock up. If you enjoy starbucks Chai tea Lattes you /must/ get atleast a 5ml to try it, its warm, the flavor is strong and it leaves the nicest aftertaste!

Pizza 60/40 PG/VG 24mg
I dont know why but I HAD to try it and wow... Its strange but sort of amazing. Flavor, TH and such all nice but the flavor tastes like a fresh pizza, you can taste the cheese, garlic, italian spices and even that faint bit of 'cooked' bread.

Mary Jane 100pg 36mg
I was curious, sue me :p I didnt care for this much to be honest, the flavor is very herbal, not like 'herbal' but well.. Tasted like fresh orregano or parsley.

Green Apple 100vg 0mg
This one is for my girlfriend. She doesnt smoke, never will, never had but now and again when she is over and she really doesnt feel like sucking on candies or gum she will grab a 0nic and my spare ego for some calorie free enjoyment. The taste is quite like a jolly rancher.

Egg Nog 60/40 PG/VG 24mg
Dont know what to say aside from dead fricking on. It does need a little Southern comfort, or rum flavoured juice mixed though ;)

Double Dark Chocolate. 60/40 PG/VG 24mg
Dark, indulgent and delicious! Not a daily vape but a nice treat!

As before, any questions or such feel free to reply!

Draco

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Royal Palm Beach, FL
@ Drak. I love this one as it has a nice throat hit to match. VaporRenu has a better overall flavour but absolutely no throathit.

Debian.. Its stupid, the pizza one scares me. Its sitting at my desk. Im not going to use it so if you dont believe me. PM me your address and its yours :p~ But yea, the flavor changing is due to tanning from what I uderstand, where the flavours have time to mingle iwth the PG/VG bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread