• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaporium Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSun

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2008
Canada, brrrr
I ordered an eGo kit from Vaporium three weeks ago this upcoming Monday and have yet to receive it. I e-mailed them on Thursday asking about the situation but have not received a reply.

Does anybody know what's going on? Have you received mail from Vaporium recently? I'm patient, but the lack of communication is worrisome. There is a phone number, so I will have to call soon to get this sorted.

It's strange because I ordered e-liquid from them before and received it quickly, as have others on this forum. I hope things are okay with them.

Last edited:

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
There are actually a lot of posts in different threads about Vaporium's lack of customer service, sometimes you get your order within a week, other times it can a month, but the worst part is as you said you never receive any kind of communication from the vendor. You can also try posting on Vaporium's Facebook page, it seems that he does reply every so often on there.

Since my last order I've totally given up on Vaporium, there are a lot of other vendors both in Canada and the US that offer just as good if not better quality juice and cheaper hardware.

BlueSun

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2008
Canada, brrrr
DevilFishPhil, that is a real shame. I was so pleased to find a 100% VG supplier, so that's why I ordered my eGo from him. I should've researched him a bit more, because now I've sent around $100 (not on my desktop computer so can't check) via PayPal and have no idea if or when I'll receive anything. I try to be patient but, damn, it is hard waiting at times.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
Vaporium was my very first "attempted" order. They had apparently run out of juice and were waiting for an order to arrive to fill my order placed. I didn't get a response and I had paid with paypal so I just requested a refund through paypal. once I went that route, I got a refund and response right away.... they did stand up and fix things so I give them that but I also think they should have done something to let me know they couldn't fill my order and offer me the choice of waiting or a refund rather than leave me hanging... I made a thread on that one myself. kinda worried me about vaping vendors when starting out

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
It's a real shame because Vaporium's juices are fantastic and very reasonably priced, but it's like playing the lotto when you order from him.

If you can't reach him through e-mail, phone, Facebook, you could always try here on ECF although he doesn't log on very often, his username is monsieur_net

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    If you're ordering kits, I've gotten really great service from NicFitNation, CdnVapor.ca and ElectroVapors. Happy Vaper is also very good at following up (outstanding followup, in fact) with deliveries and stuff, but they'll take a little longer if you go with standard parcel delivery.

Good luck getting your stuff from Vaporium, though.

Room112

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 29, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Yeah, unfortunately Vaporium can be really spotty in their shipping. I've ordered from them twice and both times it took around 2 weeks with no shipping confirmation. It's a shame cause their Marlboro and Carnaval are really, really good.

Check your PayPal email cause it listed another Gmail account that you can try before you dispute the order. I was a day or two from doing so before mine came in.

All of the other vendors that were listed here are great but I'd also add Canadian Electronics Vapor in BC. I ordered a second eGo 1000mAh USB battery to go with the one I had already bought from them, but didn't notice that I ordered the wrong one. Not only did they email me, but they also called me to let me know. They also shipped the wrong atomizer by accident, which I didn't realize until after I had removed all of the primer. Not only did they offer to ship me the right ones without requiring the other ones back, but they also threw in a drip tip as a courtesy. Pretty good guys if you ask me!

BlueSun

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2008
    Canada, brrrr
    I sent a claim to PayPal and they've just given me a refund. Yeah!

It's been almost a month since my order, and I have not heard even a peep from him. I've e-mailed, left messages on his two answering machines and started a dispute resolution request on PayPal. Since I received no response, I had to up the dispute to a claim.

I checked his Facebook page and noticed that two people have been waiting for two and three months for their stuff complaining about a Canada Post block on their parcels.

I can only come to the conclusion that I'm being ignored, as I noticed he (monsieur_net) logged onto the forum on Aug 7th, so he is around and using his computer.

Now I have to decide where to buy an eGo kit from. I'm looking at CdnVapor or HappyVaper.

Last edited:

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2011
    Montreal, QC
    :facepalm: this guys is just digging his own grave even more....I really wish his supplier status would be revoked on ECF (come to think of it I should remove him from the Candian nic juice supplier list...).

If he can't handle the orders, he should shut down his operations completely until he is ready to meet the demand.

Vaporium says on their site, that when you select cheque/MO that it will be sent C.O.D. and there was a $10.00 charge for C.O.D.
    8-o

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread