VaporMoon & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I wish my husband could get into the e-cig thing.. he has a 510, he doesn't like the hassle of it though. I bet he could make some really awesome mods!!
Guess I"ll just have to leave it up to Sir lol
Well like I said before... I drove my family crazy trying to perfect the electronics in The Saber Touch...

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
He's super freakin' smart (won 3rd in a state physics contest in high school).. but he's so busy at work that he needs a hobby for the garage in his downtime kinda thing. He gets stuck on something then it's an OBSESSION. I'd like to see him do something productive with his time.. right now his obsession is the freaking back yard grass!! He bought a yard torch and hooked it up to a propane tank and torched the backyard and planted new seed lol its rediculous!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
3 types of fiberglass wafered?
No, the circuitry first gets completely coated in a very hi heat sealer. Then, the battery connection is epoxied and sealed for heat and movement. Then the battery connector on the top cap gets another type of high heat waterproofing sealer. Then the entire inside is completely sealed and encased!

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
get him a kr he might like it to get him started guys like it simple
Wonderful Clumsy being the sweetheart she is sent me an 808 passthru.. I need to tinker around with the cartos and try it out because I've never dealt with them before. I have a feeling he might like it at the office though

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Sure timothy what am I chop liver hehehe Thanks for the point though TY TY

and
again I will say HOW pleaseed I am with my 5VOLT Black Saber

= Loving MY Saber Sir Lawrence and did you know that I didn't have to touch the brass end pieces? I can hold this baby with 2 fingers and hits like a dream. I also love the feel of the powder coating in my hands versus the aluminum or other metal models. Especially on these cold winter night hahaha feel like winter now lol. Works greats THANK YOU again

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Sure timothy what am I chop liver hehehe Thanks for the point though TY TY

and
again I will say HOW pleaseed I am with my 5VOLT Black Saber

= Loving MY Saber Sir Lawrence and did you know that I didn't have to touch the brass end pieces? I can hold this baby with 2 fingers and hits like a dream. I also love the feel of the powder coating in my hands versus the aluminum or other metal models. Especially on these cold winter night hahaha feel like winter now lol. Works greats THANK YOU again
I'm so glad you are happy with it... you must have very soft and moisturized hands to go through the powder coating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread