VaporsETC has excellent juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Indiana
I just wanted to rant about how good your vapor juice is! The flavors are so spot on it’s not even funny. The only thing I’ve ordered so far was the 5 – 3ml sampler and I liked basically every one. Will be placing an order very soon for more! One thing though, I wish you guys carried more options for drip tips. I like the translucent colored delrin tips so I know when the juice has entered the atty. And if you had a stainless steel manual 510 battery, I would probably buy that too!
Who is the manufacturer of your current selection of 510s btw? Also, who is the manufacturer for your eGo batteries?
Once again, Thanks for making vapor very tasty!

Badanswer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Ontario NY
I just wanted to rant about how good your vapor juice is! The flavors are so spot on it’s not even funny. The only thing I’ve ordered so far was the 5 – 3ml sampler and I liked basically every one. Will be placing an order very soon for more! One thing though, I wish you guys carried more options for drip tips. I like the translucent colored delrin tips so I know when the juice has entered the atty. And if you had a stainless steel manual 510 battery, I would probably buy that too!
Who is the manufacturer of your current selection of 510s btw? Also, who is the manufacturer for your eGo batteries?
Once again, Thanks for making vapor very tasty!

100% agree with your juice statement....absolutely great juices. I've posted a few more video reviews today. Hope people like the juice as much we do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread