Vaporshark DNA75?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
They're still in business but seem to be far more interested in selling other people's products than their own these days. It says a lot when they sell DNA200 mods that are cheaper than their own on their own website. I would be surprised if they make any new mods.

Just visited their site, haven't been there in some time. What is most noticeable is that their products are not front and center on their home page, which was the case when I purchased my DNA200. It's a shame, as I really do like their products. But they have clearly transitioned to more of a reseller of other vendor's mods, so I won't hold out any hope that we'll see a DNA75 from them.

dataton

May 10, 2011
Rhode Island
I've had great luck with my rDNA 40, got it in January 2015 and I still use it. I know a lot of people reported problems early on, but this is one of the most reliable mods i've owned. Even the coating on mine is still pretty much intact, I'm sure using the silicone skin helps tremendously.

If they do decide to release a DNA 75 mod, i'd like it to be in 26650 form, and as small as they can make it.

Reactions: AtmizrOpin

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I've had great luck with my rDNA 40, got it in January 2015 and I still use it. I know a lot of people reported problems early on, but this is one of the most reliable mods i've owned. Even the coating on mine is still pretty much intact, I'm sure using the silicone skin helps tremendously.

If they do decide to release a DNA 75 mod, i'd like it to be in 26650 form, and as small as they can make it.
I've been using my rdna40 daily for work almost 3 years now :) I had the screen garble once when I first got it but never again! the finish still looks half decent aswell...

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
I want a rDNA 75! but only if it's the same size as the rdna40 ... make it so! :)
Here's a DNA200 board next to my Vaporshark RDNA 40. The DNA 75 board is the same exact size as the 200 board, minus the balance tap section at the bottom of the 200. So yes it would be possible for VS to produce. VS would have to introduce two amp charging and relocate the zif socket for a bottom mounted screen and more clicky on board buttons. The lighted fire button already comes on the DNA 75 from Evolv so......
IMG_20160718_185344-1.jpg

Reactions: nelsonm64

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
It costs them more to have to buy a custom order in large bulk than it does to just make an order from Wismec or whoever and buy in smaller quantities, besides doing the latter means they push all support to the company they brought from. They were never very good at customer service and their warranty was always pretty bad. Remember they never made anything they outsourced to china and bought the pre-designed mod from china to cut costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread