Vaporstation First Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
So I placed an order with VS today and have to say I'm excited! I ordered their Frisco and Tampa. They came highly recommended from a friend with similar taste, saying it's his go to tobacco juice. I traditionally use Vaperite Rou's Hazelnut and VR4, and BWB Casablanca and Honey Flu. After letting him sample my juice, he keeps telling me I'll love the VS tobacco's. I'm hoping the VS tobaccos are equally enjoyable to me. I completely understand taste is very subjective, but my fingers are crossed. I keep telling myself to quit ordering from new vendors, but it's hard not to. I enjoy the tobaccos and want to find some really good ones. If anyone uses these two I've ordered, some feedback would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

andervan

Jul 14, 2013
Phoenix Az.
I like both of those VS flavors, (I ordered both of them at the 6mg nic level).

I liked Frisco the best, it gave me a nice nutty/tobacco flavor fresh from the mailbox without steeping.

My Tampa didn't seem to have any flavor fresh from the mailbox, but after a month steeping time it developed into a very enjoyable/light tobacco flavor with just a hint of cherry.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
used to vape them a lot - they are excellent… lab like juice like halo… though not quite as clean tasting as halo… very good and unique nonetheless. VS has a unique base… kind of exotic… you either love it or not… I was always a fan… definitely a juice for those who prefer vaping to tasting vapor ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread