• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapre 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhxR0b

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Glendale, Az
Hey all,

Quite a few of you showed interest in the unit I brought to the last meeting so just as a heads up. The Vapre51 from truesmoker.com is back w/ pre order pricing @ $109.95. LED colors available are Purple, Green, blue, pink turquoise, and red. I will say that one of the bigger upsides to this unit is the included adapter for multiple choices of atomizers. Had this come with an 801 atty only, I probably wouldn't support it the way I do, just knowing how much of a pain 801 attys can be. I'll be happy to answer any questions, the particulars of the unit and what it included are below.

- R0b

Edit: Though I will always recommend TrueSmoker first for the sole purpose of awesome customer service, I also feel the need to mention that litecigusa.net also sells the Vapre51 for 99.95 w/o an included adapter. However, litecigusa DOES sell a la carte...the batteries, the different atomizers, and both the 901/510 adapters.

SET INCLUDES:
(1) x Vapre51 unit with DSE801 FITTING with adjustable air flow system Fits: (DSE801, RN4072, M201)
NOTE: AIR FLOW ADJUSTMENT ARE FOR M201 ATOMIZER ONLY
(1) x screwdriver for adjusting air flow
(2) x DSE801 Atomizer (Chrome/Silver – 4 Hole Atomizer)
(2) x 3.7V 360mAh 10440 AAA size Lithium PROTECTED Battery Only available protected 10440 battery
(1) x universal Charger with U.S. plug can charge different size li-ion batteries for your convenience 10440, 14500, 18650, etc…
(1) x 10 ml TrueSmoker DK Tab flavor
(5) Pen Style DSE801 e Cigarette blank Cartridges
(1) x battery carrying case (up to 4 batteries)
(1) x Product Manual
WARRANTY: 90 Days on Battery housing and charger 14 days on(Batteries/Atomizers)
VApre51 features:

• Push Button Manual Switch, RATED @ 100,000

• Stainless steel body and end cap. With Laser Etched LOGO

• Bright Green/Blue/Red/Purple/Pink/Turquoise LED to show you that it is working.

• Very cool bright light gives colored illusion at night.

• Use (1) PROTECTED 10440 3.7Vdc AAA size Batteries. Also Can use standard unprotected batteries

• Built rugged out of Stainless Steel, aluminum, and brass No plastic used.

• DSE 801 Brass fitting is of a threaded design, not pressed into aluminum, so it will never be pulled out

• Small size, but will last 2 times the standard pen style auto or manual 3/8" batteries.

Last edited:

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
I was looking at these recently and being a girl the shinies definitely attracted me. I like light up toys *snickers*

I'm still not too good on all the models and numbers, I have the Vapor King, which I know is the KR808D-1 - and it uses the cartomizers, which I prefer. Any compatibility with the Vapre 51 and cartomizers?

Sorry the 901 will work
Rhaevyn
PhxR0b is correct, A 902 will work. ive not seen the insert for the v51
so it may need to be modified-a simple 3 min job

I use kr808 and greencig cartomizers w the adaptever.
More about that here...
e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-reviews/25478-adaptever-review.html#post574243
hope that helps
D

PhxR0b

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Glendale, Az
I so just screenshotted that post...

- R0b

Note: I busted my Vapre, I don't know if I had the adapter screwed on too tightly or if it was on too long and got gunked up, but I was watching food network last night and went to take off the adapter so I could use an 801 atty...I look down to screw on the atty only to find out that I had twisted off the housing and busted the wiring...

On a brighter note, I hopped on to the truesmoker website, JD was there available to chat. He gave me the address for repairs and I'll be sending it off today.

- R0b

PhxR0b

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Glendale, Az
Wow..it IS very nice...I'm kinda leaning toward a Chuck for my next toy at the moment. I'd like to check your 51 out some time though. Maybe at the next VIP meeting if I can go.

I'll be shipping it off for repairs today, I *should* have it back well before the next meeting. I should also be carting around a 901 and cartomizer by that time...

- Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread