Vaptio P-III Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at the Vaptio P-III Starter Kit kindly sent to me for the purpose of this review by Jason from Vaptio.

P-III | Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

In the Box

Contents:

Soar P-III TC Mod
Sail P-III tank
2 0.15 SS Coils (30w - 80w)
2 User Manuals
USB Cable

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

On opening the box i was met by an all white affair, mod and tank matching nicely, It also is available in black and "more red",(let's just call it red). Both are designed very well and of high build quality which is a common theme with Vaptio products. The device as a white fire button and 2 further buttons in white for adjusting your wattage (temperature in TC mode). It has a interwoven raised pattern, again in white to form the template for 4 circle sections which will light up as things are adjusted. In the centre of the circle sections is a smaller fully formed circle, which depending on colour lets you know what mode you are in. On one side of the device there is the Vaptio logo and a P-III 100w logo on the reverse. It has a nice spring loaded 510 and the spine of the device is rounded so it feels nice in the hand. On holding the device i noticed it's not too heavy but for a small device due to the high quality materials used it certainly has some weight. The tank is very aesthetically pleasing, the nice mat white finish (identical to the mod and looks and feels durable) is broken up with some visible features. There are 2 glass windows front and rear to easily see the juice level as well as having 2 top airflow slots. Where the top section screws into the main tank there is a very shiny metallic joint which along with the black nicely shaped drip tip really sets the tank off. Finally on one side of the tank there is a fill line and Vaptio logo.

Sail P-III Tank Specs

Diameter 22mm
Height 46.3mm
Childproof
Top-fill
Top airflow
Capacity 2ml

Sail P-III Tank

The Sail P-III has a very simple design, in fact not including the drip tip it seperates into just 2 sections. To open the tank to fill you need to push down and turn, then off comes the top section including coil. Then simply fill to the max line it's that simple. The coil screws into the top section but just sits rather than screws into the base. The airflow doesn't have stoppers it just turns but has a nice resistance to it. The tank uses the Gladiator coils which there are only 3 different ones and the Kanthal 0.8 coil will not be suitable with this device as they are rated at 10w - 30w (The Soar P-III Mod fires at between 30w - 100w), but are a MTL coil if you wanted to use the tank on a different device. The other 2 coils available are both SS316L, the 0.25 is rated at 30w - 50w and the coils included with this kit are 0.15 (30w - 80w). I used the supplied coil at 50w and would say is above average for flavour and nothing wrong with the cloud production. It was a very smooth vape and was a restricted lung hit. It is a very simple tank that punches above it's weight but has a trick up it's sleeve, it magically makes your liquid disappear (2ml just not enough capacity), its thirsty.

Soar P-III TC Mod Specs:

Size: 70*51*22mm
Capacity 3000mAh (Inbuilt)
2A quick charge compatible
Output Mode VW/ VT-TI/ VT-NI/ VT-SS
Resistance range 0.1 - 3.0ohm
Wattage Levels 30w/40w/50w/60w/70w/80w/90w/100w
Temp Levels 250F/ 300F/ 350F/ 400F/ 450F/ 500F/ 550F/ 600F
Colours: Black, White, Red

Soar P-III TC Mod.

The Soar P-III has a simplistic charm to it with a unique way of operating as a variable wattage device with no screen. The device is a standard 5 clicks on 5 clicks off device but will automatically turn off if there has been 10 minutes of inactivity. 3 clicks lights up the centre small circle white, this tells you the device is in wattage mode. Then with the two buttons under the fire button you can alter your wattage up and down. 1 red light section is 30w, 2 sections 40w upto 4 sections which will be 60w. After 60w another click takes it back to only one section lit up but this time in blue, which is 70w and so on up to 4 sections in blue is the max of 100w. Each 3 clicks of the fire button changes the colour of the small centre circle to tell you what mode you are in, the other modes are your 3 main wire types for temp control and each mode can be adjusted the same way as the wattage. As already described the wattage goes up in 10w increments while the temp control goes up in increments of 50 degrees F. It sounds a bit complicated but it really isn't using wattage mode, but personally i really can't see people who vape in temp control going for this device and would rather it just not be there, but that's just my opinion. I also think the device would be better if it went up in 5w increments, but after saying that i still would of been using the Sail tank at 50w so didn't make any difference while using it. I really did enjoy using the device and as an out and about device it's a little belter. I don't know if Vaptio devices are just extremely good at battery management or there is extra mAh they are not telling us about but again (seems to be the norm with Vaptio devices) the battery life was better than i would expect from 3000mAh.

Nice design
Good out and about kit
Great battery life
Simple
Top fill
No leakage suffered
Good flavour
Good Cloud production
Soar P-III Mod performs well as wattage device

Dislikes

Don't think enough precision for Temp Control
2ml Tank nowhere near enough capacity
Would like more coil options
Would prefer 5w increments

Conclusion.

Ideal for a first device once someone's identified themselves as being more suited to DL. Sticking just to the wattage mode this kit is very simple to use. The kit might also appeal to more advanced users who fancy something a bit different to use while out and about.

I would once again like to thank Jason from Vaptio for supplying the P-III Starter Kit.

P-III | Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread