Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
nhaler has a couple options - one of those battery-less types and the other a regular passthrough with battery. =>Passthroughs

As with all things KR808 it's up to you to determine if they are the right 808 threading you desire.

Re: nhaler. If you want them from there I would order soon. One of the owner's passed away last week so the future of nhaler may be uncertain.

satoshi

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NJ
nhaler has a couple options - one of those battery-less types and the other a regular passthrough with battery. =>Passthroughs

As with all things KR808 it's up to you to determine if they are the right 808 threading you desire.

Re: nhaler. If you want them from there I would order soon. One of the owner's passed away last week so the future of nhaler may be uncertain.

Wow, yeah I just saw. RIP Drew :(

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa

the n100 is for kr808d1 connections.female thread in cartridge.
the n300 is for the kr808d2.male threads on cartridge.
regards mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread