Variable Pen Style Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

micksf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
San Fran
Over the years I've been recommending variable pen-style batteries, like the Vision Spinner, to friends and family that use 420 carts (510 thread) - mainly for their ease of use & low cost. It looks like this style is starting to finally disappear on sites that sell vape hardware. I'm assuming this is because vaping hardware market has changed so much. As someone who successfully weened off cigs via vaping a few years ago, I no longer keep up with the trends. Most of what I see out there now seems fairly unrecognizable. And the batteries they sell at the dispensaries are junk.

Can someone point me in the direction of a couple options of pen-style batteries with variable-volt, 510 thread, and so easy my mom could use it?

and p.s., yes, I miss vaping.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Can someone point me in the direction of a couple options of pen-style batteries with variable-volt, 510 thread, and so easy my mom could use it?

FastTech still carries a variety, like the old-school Spinners. They're located in China, so delivery is definitely slower, but their prices are hard to beat most of the time.

The last I checked, My Freedom Smokes website, here in the US, still carried some tube shaped ones that are VV and 510 threaded, too. They're more $ than at FT, but you'd get much quicker delivery.

You also might want to check out Rocky Mountain Vapor for some. He has an on-going 30% off discount, and free S/H on any order totaling $14+, too. Just use the code TURKEY at Checkout. IMO, he's a good guy to deal with. His is a fairly small business compared to many others, too, so every sale helps. Lots of us have bought quite a bit of vape gear from him.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Over the years I've been recommending variable pen-style batteries, like the Vision Spinner, to friends and family that use 420 carts (510 thread) - mainly for their ease of use & low cost. It looks like this style is starting to finally disappear on sites that sell vape hardware. I'm assuming this is because vaping hardware market has changed so much. As someone who successfully weened off cigs via vaping a few years ago, I no longer keep up with the trends. Most of what I see out there now seems fairly unrecognizable. And the batteries they sell at the dispensaries are junk.

and p.s., yes, I miss vaping.
Hi Mick,
For E-go and twist style batteries, I suggest you have a browse around at the Discountvapers website: eGo Batteries
They have a vendor forum here on ECF also: DiscountVapers

HTH
I

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
May be time to move on to something more modern in technology.

jem-3.jpg

images

Innokin JEM/Goby (internal battery starter kit ~ $25. Sort of a glorified eGo battery in a different form factor and a few extra features. 5 variable wattage settings (10 - 13.5 watts). Rudimentary battery life indicator. May need two of these to be able to vape all day as it is only a 1000mah battery.) Lightweight and easy to carry in a pocket or purse.

%E5%88%97%E8%A1%A8%E6%A0%8F-590x590.jpg
upload_2018-8-6_14-53-44-jpeg.759023

Innokin Kroma mod with Zenith tank starter kit (2200 mAh internal battery; 75 watts; ~ $50) This is an extremely popular and recommended starter kit for beginners.

Reactions: greek mule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread