Variable Volt Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I bought avv 5v box mod and I'm ecstatic with it! From Maximum Vapors for $20, plus batts n charger. It is rocking my vape world, esp w/Pirate Pudding!

PS Bought a vv ego, hated it, gave to sis. Get a box!

Pps oopszie...bought the 5v for $20, the Vv box for $45. Worth every penny. Never woulda thunk i'd like a box, but I love it! Gave the sis the straight 5v and she is thrilled,too! I know in my heart this is the pv that will get me off the stinkies for good!

I also got one of the 5v box mods from maximum vapor. Got it as a back-up and for going out so I don't have to worry about losing my provari. For $18 and free shipping...it just rocks.

cheers,

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Congrats on picking one Iowa Gal and hope you enjoy it! I only vape Annette's juices too and usually keep things between 4.0V - 4.2V, but being able to adjust even 0.1V will suprise you on the difference it can make...so have fun with it and you'll find what you are happiest with. :)

Hope you all have a Happy New Years and stay safe if you are going out tomorrow night!!!!

Last edited:

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
Of course, I also just purchased the Lavatube from Volcano and it goes up to 6 volts (not sure I need it, but it was my Christmas present to myself for passing the 6 month mark

Congrats Cook, I am thinking about buying myself one and I am not even near six months! :)

lauraebk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Ca
I didn't think I "needed" a VV. Ive tried many mods and figured I had my sweet spot nailed.

I got my Lavatube this week and I'm in love. I tried the friggin 'use a screwdriver' kind of VV and it was lame. I can't put my lavatube down. It feels good, natural and perfect. Im not .... enuf to go for a provari, its too much for me. Lava tube rocks!

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I didn't think I "needed" a VV. Ive tried many mods and figured I had my sweet spot nailed.

I got my Lavatube this week and I'm in love. I tried the friggin 'use a screwdriver' kind of VV and it was lame. I can't put my lavatube down. It feels good, natural and perfect. Im not .... enuf to go for a provari, its too much for me. Lava tube rocks!

Are you saying us who own a Provari are ....?????:blink:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Ty..nobody better be callin you .... or we'll get em:) I am really liking my little vv box. Run it between 4 & 4.2 for most juices...didn't like the KCM up there it does better for me a little lower. Expresso however has really come to life. I'm not sure what has effected it the most...steeping for some time or the warmer vape...whatever it is I like it:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread