Varitube 7ml Squonk Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Surprised I don't see any more comments here regarding the following replacement squonk bottle from Varitube:

Silicone Squonk Bottle - 7ml

I see lots of folks mention using the Coil Master 'Gremlin' 5ml bottles as standard replacements. Not really any mentions of the Varitube bottle though.

I recently ordered a Bombertech Pindad from Varitube, and picked up a few of the clear 7ml squonk bottles at the same time to give them a try. They sat around for a while and I found them the other day.

Compared them to the Coil Master bottles, and they are pretty much the same size, but 2ml higher capacity. They are nice, soft bottles, but not too soft. Also, they come with a cap so you can carry a spare with you, or simply cap your old bottle when swapping flavors.

I replaced the original bottles in my RSQ with the Coil Master bottles, and have been using them. Last night, tried out one of the Varitube bottles, perfect fit (about the same size as Coil Master) and higher capacity.

I've probably got 1/2 dozen or so of the Coil Master bottles for spares, but going to order up a few more of these from Varitube I think. Really liking it so far. Looks like the extra capacity is due to the way the cap is shaped and screws on. The Varitube bottle has more of a short/straight cap that permits the extra capacity. Granted, the cap on these isn't knurled, but I haven't had issues with screwing/unscrewing it, and usually use a refill bottle anyways. No issues with leaking (yet). The tube fits very snugly in the bottle and has plenty extra for you to trim it to size.

Anybody else given these a shot yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread