Vector Variable Volt

Status
Not open for further replies.

netwurk

Aug 25, 2012
Miami,FL
Just wanted to give a shout out to vaporbeast.com Ordered a Vector Variable Volt 2 from them. They went out of their way to respond to my emails quickly, solve all the problems, and shipped it out ASAP! Then threw in a couple of extra Cartomizers in there for me. Been using the Vector for like 5 days now and couldn't be happier! Wish I could of posted in another forum but I'm restricted by the 5 post min.:2cool:

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Just wanted to give a shout out to vaporbeast.com Ordered a Vector Variable Volt 2 from them. They went out of their way to respond to my emails quickly, solve all the problems, and shipped it out ASAP! Then threw in a couple of extra Cartomizers in there for me. Been using the Vector for like 5 days now and couldn't be happier! Wish I could of posted in another forum but I'm restricted by the 5 post min.:2cool:

I have the same mod, and had the same experience with Tim, really great guy and great business he runs.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
DITTO, 3X!!! Bought my "VVV" from Mr. Beast(Tim) in April, a self-bought B-day gift. Tim is all you'd want in CS! He stands by all his products and his "Deals of the Day" and FREE shipping are worth checking. Love!!! my VVV, especially with my ViVi....See you in the Vapehaze :vapor:
I have the same mod, and had the same experience with Tim, really great guy and great business he runs.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread