• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

velocity rda clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
I find the velocity to be fantastic to build on. Flavour wise it isn't what it hyped to be... I still get better flavour on my marquis to be honest. Looking forward to using the Aeolus or the Sapor but waiting for someone local to have it so I can try...

Granted I do very basic builds. Simple microcoils, parallel builds, sometimes a Clapton but getting high enough of a resistance on nickel is a pita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Sapor rda honestly blew me away with how amazing of a device it is, like they give you soooo much for such a ridiculously affordable price. It outperforms devices in my collection two, three and even four times the price! It's just an incredible atty, especially considering how affordable they are, not even something to think about, just do yourself a favor and get one, you'll see, it'll become your daily carry...

Reactions: ahmadmfz

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
Flavour performance on nickel in tank not really better but its manageable albeit less tasty, what its really good for is no dry hits and saves a lot more battery due to the temp limiting factor.

This sub forum is actually in asia so yup we're still awake. As to the sapor its still on pre-order, chances are it'll only get here in a month or so. By then lots of new stuff will pop up.

After trying subtank mini and aspire triton i'm not too sure if I want to go forward to any other tanks other than subtank(ease of build and relative good flavor) I'll be giving zephyrus a go if I manage to grab it next week. Whatever you do DON'T get triton, overhyped tank junk rta(although I could probably drill juice holes bigger).

PS. forgot to mention coils on my velocity are also built really close to the post themselves, so if you can imagine what i'm trying to achieve with the above is actually bottom airflow with the path going inwards to saturate the coil themselves.
Did your Sapor rda arrive yet? I can't wait to hear what you think about it...
That sucks that you guys have to wait so long to receive devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread