Velvet Cloud Vapor offers pure VG blends, that are natural and organic, and made in San Francisco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daventura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
In a van ............down by the river
Did it work for you?

Negative.

I sent an email to info@velvetcouldvapor dot com the day you sent it to me and got no response.

They did add me to their newsletter a few days later, but I imagine that's automatic.

I'll save my editorial until I get the juice.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Negative.

I sent an email to info@velvetcouldvapor dot com the day you sent it to me and got no response.

They did add me to their newsletter a few days later, but I imagine that's automatic.

I'll save my editorial until I get the juice.

Aw man! Damnit. I really wanted that to work out for you. Well, let me know if there's anything in the future that I can assist with. For instance, I know of all the best places get air for free. haha

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh what! Whats going on , shoot me an email, I am looking for the one you sent and alas I am not sure I can find it (want to be sure who is who, also)

We will definitely make Mr. Mann's (VERY KIND) gesture work out for you :) Heck, we'll match his credit :)

Now that is why VCV is what it is. They never forget, even when it looks otherwise, they'll show and prove!

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
man o man,im bout to order night shift and white beard.. I've been looking around for new joose. im excited to try em..

You meant to say, "man o man,im bout to order night shift and white beard and mewlew's magic blend..."

Right? Right?

*looks at icucme2 funny*

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Now that is why VCV is what it is. They never forget, even when it looks otherwise, they'll show and prove!

For sure. VCV is one of THE BEST in the biz. And with their post VCV work, they know what they're doing. ;)

Mewlew, I LOVE YOU!!!!! I ordered a 120ml of Blue Beard. Well, 'custom' BB. I requested extra "essence" of Black and Blueberry (thanks Mr.Mann for the idea). Well they came through. Big time! It's a totally different liquid and I LOVE it! This is how I'll be ordering my Blue Beard from now on.

Oh, and the modified White Beard (vanilla instead of custard) has aged to perfection. It's another of my favorites.

Thanks for going the extra mile for your customers. It means the World and really show you care about our vaping experience. I see Vendor of the Year for you guys. At least you have my vote. :)

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
For sure. VCV is one of THE BEST in the biz. And with their post VCV work, they know what they're doing. ;)

Mewlew, I LOVE YOU!!!!! I ordered a 120ml of Blue Beard. Well, 'custom' BB. I requested extra "essence" of Black and Blueberry (thanks Mr.Mann for the idea). Well they came through. Big time! It's a totally different liquid and I LOVE it! This is how I'll be ordering my Blue Beard from now on.

Oh, and the modified White Beard (vanilla instead of custard) has aged to perfection. It's another of my favorites.

Thanks for going the extra mile for your customers. It means the World and really show you care about our vaping experience. I see Vendor of the Year for you guys. At least you have my vote. :)

Oooh.. that version of BB sounds tasty! I'll have to try it out.

Blue Beard actually ended up surprising me with it's flavor. The tobacco flavors alone are unique enough to catch your attention. The berry essence is just the icing on the cake.

But much like cowbell, I can always use more essence. Thanks Mewlew and VCV for continuing to make such awesome vapes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread