• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Velvet Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I posted this in the fasttech thread, but think it may be good to share it here too:

Velvet Cloud Vapor: I ordered three bottles, they were despatched the next day and arrived 7 days later! 100% VG and none really thick or gloopy.
There was also a small sample bottle included too ..looks to be around 5-7ml

I ordered Mewlews Magic, Night Shift and Chocolate Pudding.
Had to try them right away :rolleyes: ...all smell great, and even right away, they taste pretty good! I suspect the Chocolate pudding won't replace my Chefs Vapours Mint Choc Vapetto, but is nice already and will mix brilliantly with custard or vanilla!
The other two taste good already too, and one has coffee in it.
I'll leave the lids off for a little while and then steep in a cupboard for a few days or so.

As for the sample: Melonomenon ...funny name, and doesn't indicate much past the melon part. It's actually, Watermelon, Peach and Cucumber. It's one I'd never have ordered because I'm not keen on melon, and the thought of a cucumber liquid makes me wince !
It's actually Nice!
I've already used 2 tanks of it (Unitank mini) The peach is taming the other two beautifully! Remains to be see how it is in a week or so though ...if there's any left!
I could imagine this being good with a drop or two of Koolada or even a touch of menthol ...or both! ..and I reckon it'll be good with vanilla custard too. For now, I like it as it is!
How nice to get a sample ...how very nice to get one I like! :)

Already, I've decided I'll get bigger bottles of the Night Shift and the Melonomenon!
At this stage with Night Shift, I can taste the sugar chocolate glaze on the donut, the cake flavour and some coffee ...the coffee is mild for now so we'll see how it is in a week or so. Even if it doesn't change much, I like it, and can always add a little more coffee with something like CV's Lews Brew etc.

Anyway, seeing they're all good, I decided I'd get a few more as there's special offers on at the moment with a few $ off.

I wanted to try their Vanilla Tobacco one, and it starts at only $5.35 for 15ml. They're out of 0.6mg, but I got a bottle of 12mg and a bottle of Zero and will mix them! :)
I ended up with 6 bottles and shipping was just $14.
I did read that the bottles actually hold over 17ml. They are full to the bottle neck on arrival!

I got an email informing me the order was shipped a few hours later!

If I find a few that I like a lot, I'll order them in a bigger size. Looks like they get special offer flash sales now and then!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Funnily enough trish i have just been looking there. Unfortunately nothing tickles my fancy really, I have also been looking at nicoticket and spiritus, now they have some interesting juices, one being " band camp" from N/T, which looks very nice indeed. :D
Well, as you know, I seek out the VG ones through necessity, so anything that is really nice will be good for me. Having found two Velvet Cloud already that I like, makes it worth trying a few more.
Only arrived yesterday, and I wouldn't say they're strongly flavoured, but not overly mild or weak either. I'm happy with them, and the flavours will likely develop more in the next week or two :)

As for NT, they're one of my two favourite suppliers - The Band Camp was released at 3.30 this afternoon as this week's SR! Seeing they'd done a litre of MaxVG, I was poised on the 50ml to click 'buy' right on 3.30! ;)
I think it'll be available for a short while though in that & other strengths.
Their shipping is also on the sensible side too, and delivery on my first two orders was 6 and 7 days respectively.

I've found theirs to be very well flavoured - my only negative is that not everything is available in Max VG. Three are: GCD, CLS and BB, so I got some bottles of those. They're 0 nicotine, but I can add my own!
Now and then, the SR's (short runs) will include Max VG, so I always get some of those!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Well, as you know, I seek out the VG ones through necessity, so anything that is really nice will be good for me. Having found two Velvet Cloud already that I like, makes it worth trying a few more.
Only arrived yesterday, and I wouldn't say they're strongly flavoured, but not overly mild or weak either. I'm happy with them, and the flavours will likely develop more in the next week or two :)

As for NT, they're one of my two favourite suppliers - The Band Camp was released at 3.30 this afternoon as this week's SR! Seeing they'd done a litre of MaxVG, I was poised on the 50ml to click 'buy' right on 3.30! ;)
I think it'll be available for a short while though in that & other strengths.
Their shipping is also on the sensible side too, and delivery on my first two orders was 6 and 7 days respectively.

I've found theirs to be very well flavoured - my only negative is that not everything is available in Max VG. Three are: GCD, CLS and BB, so I got some bottles of those. They're 0 nicotine, but I can add my own!
Now and then, the SR's (short runs) will include Max VG, so I always get some of those!

Yes i think it`s fantastic that you seem to be finally finding some good juices that agree with you trish. Okay, so some are from the u.s. but what the heck, at least you are enjoying them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread