Velvet Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
I just got a whole bunch of samples in from velvet vapors today and wanted to recommend them to others looking for a good e-juice site. Placed my order on Wed and they shipped on Thurs, pretty good considering they mix em up fresh and the flavors are AMAZING. I'm a newbie and admittedly have only tried a handful of flavors (dekang) before but I'm pretty blown away by the quality of these juices - they're miles ahead of dekang and taste exactly like how they're described. So far the black cherry is my favorite - if you've ever had cherry lik-m-aid you'll know what this stuff tastes like - it's ridiculously good, def gonna be ordering a huge vat of this stuff as soon as the holidays are over... The hookah and tobacco flavors are awesome and the fruit ones taste exactly like the real thing. The only one I don't like so far is the PG-free menthol but I think it's cuz you're supposed to mix it w/ other juices to add some menthol - by itself it's way too mild. Anyway I highly recommend this site to any newbie looking for good juices - they're really cheap and the flavors give off a gourmet impression...these ppl def know what they're doing :).

The 3ml samplers are perfect for trying out flavors btw and it's only 12 bucks for 5 of them. Apparently they throw in a free flavor w/ every 5-pack too which is cool. Great site, check them out.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'll check em out, thanks! Just excited to have good flavors lol, the disposables I started with tasted like crap and I didn't like any of the dekang juice I tried. Still looking for a menthol that's close to the parliaments I used to smoke though...

Yeah, dekang is rather dull. Since you were a menthol smoker (as was I) you might want to try different minty flavors and menthol without tobacco, to see if you like it. It's very hard, if not impossible, for e-liquid to come close to what a tobacco cigarette tasted like.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
unless the enterprise is hoovering above it is impossible to replicate the taste of burning paper and fire ......ant.

for most people down the road they find they really dont miss the tobacco flavor as much as they thought they would and move on.

there are several people who add menthol drops to just about everything they vape though..

and oci can hook you up with some ashtray...........................................

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
i found this happened when i bumped into a wurthers candy vape, man i couldnt stop, my latest kick was a juicyfruit gum.

in the beginning i raked the internet looking for tobacco flavors and slowly realized i was liking what i was already vaping and let it go. now i dont even think about it, as long as it feels like smoke im cool.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
I'll save some $ and just skip the tobacco flavor hunt now...thanks! One thing I have a question about - I was getting a bigger throat hit when I was using a 21st century kit, is that cuz it was higher mg? All the juice I've ordered has been 12mg since I smoked lights (21st century was 16mg I think). Is throat hit a PG or mg thing I guess is my question.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
both a higher pg and mg will give a greater TH, but the visible vapor drops some with high PG. i run about 70/30 pg/vg @18mg

a very small part of Th depends on the device too, you will notice even with the same juice, some accessories while giving a good vapor dont have a hard TH then the same juice in something else will thump your neck everytime.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
I was a menthol smoker as well....i found i dont like the tobacco flavors at all....they make me wanna spew,for me what really kicked it up for me was fire and ice,id get it from juicy vapor pretty good menthol kick,id did the trick,i personaly think the vaporbombs tasted gross like pledge or something id clean my coffee tables with,it just sucked honestly! but the juicy vapors was good as gold.....plus they got a coupon code going right now 25% off and a free gift if u order today or christmas!......(ecto plazma is the shizzznit) just saying lol

maddreyb

Moved On
Dec 20, 2012
Alpharetta
  • Deleted by classwife

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
unless the enterprise is hoovering above it is impossible to replicate the taste of burning paper and fire ......ant.

for most people down the road they find they really dont miss the tobacco flavor as much as they thought they would and move on.

there are several people who add menthol drops to just about everything they vape though..

and oci can hook you up with some ashtray...........................................

:lol: It used to only be Parkes (that I'm aware of) that had a flavor called "Ashtray." Now ECBlend is selling "Dirty Ashtray," which you can get in menthol! (I know it sounds gross, but if you read the reviews at Parkes, people actually like it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread