Vendor tired of my questions...just a few more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-cardis

Jan 11, 2009
Cypress, TX
My vendor has stopped e-mailing me, right in the middle of me trying to figure this all out!! So, I've had my ecig since yesterday, while ordering I noticed that the cartridges come in reg, marl and menthol flavor. Then there are all these different liquids....so I ask what this is all about and no response. I am really confused as far as this is concerned. When you look on-line at any order form (for the liquids) they don't have whether it is reg or marl but do have the nic level. However, all the cart's are reg, marl or menthol, but no flavor. I get my order and all the carts are flavored...what's up with that? What do I order next time??

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Hi 2-cardis..
Carts come in flavors..+ in diff concentrations nic..
You can order carts for example in High nic (ie. 24mg) + Marlboro flavor..

Bottles e-liquid are usually sold in flavors and different nic levels of each flavor and is for topping or refilling your carts

Not sure what vendor you bought from...but that's the usual..

2 separate things..

kdix

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Texas
Hmm, where did you order from? Most starter kits come with a regular "tobacco" flavor in the cartridge with 4 different strengths: High, Medium, Low, and 0 nicotine. They all have the same flavor, just varying degrees of nicotine. If you are ordering something that is a different flavor, say Menthol, then you should be given the choice of nicotine strength as well. If you're ordering some liquid, you would choose the flavor (mint, apple, 555, virginia, cola, strawberry, etc. etc.) and amount of nicotine too. If you plan to just use liquid, you can purchase "blank" cartridges that have no pre-filled flavor, then add your liquid to those. Maybe that is what you should have ordered if you want no existing flavor and want to fill up your own cartridges?

Howdy from NW Houston ;)

2-cardis

Jan 11, 2009
Cypress, TX
Maybe I'm just not used to this but I swear, the prepackaged carts, taste the same as the ones I've refilled with my juice!! It is a very pleasant taste, kind of sweet. So, what I am hearing is this: You order reg carts, smoke that and then refill with your flavored nic. or order empty carts and fill with flavored nic. But NO cart comes with a flavor other than reg, marl or menthol.
Can you pruchase the little pieces of cotton, or wool, that comes in the cart?
The end piece that comes on the extra atomizer I purchased doesn't have a little piece of cotton or wool, this seems like a waste to me.

ohioguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Madison, Indiana USA
Maybe I'm just not used to this but I swear, the prepackaged carts, taste the same as the ones I've refilled with my juice!!
A lot of the tobacco flavors are not a huge difference. But like regular cigarettes if you smoke one brand for a while you will notice a difference when you change brands. The atomizer holds the first flavor for some time so the change in flavors isn’t immediate.

You order reg carts, smoke that and then refill with your flavored nic. or order empty carts and fill with flavored nic. But NO cart comes with a flavor other than reg, marl or menthol.
Most carts are generic. They come in regular tobacco flavor and different nicotine levels. I'm sure some venders may have special carts.

Can you pruchase the little pieces of cotton, or wool, that comes in the cart?
You can’t buy the little squares from a vender, but there are some posters here using polyester (and other items) from a fabric store or aquarium supply store.

The end piece that comes on the extra atomizer I purchased doesn't have a little piece of cotton or wool, this seems like a waste to me
That is just how they come.

NotYingYang

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
United States
The end piece that comes on the extra atomizer doesn't have the piece of cotton or whatever probably because it's just a mouthpiece. It's probably not a cartridge that you can refill - however, you can drip with it since you don't need the cotton-like material to drip. What site/vendor/supplier was giving you problems? I can empathize with your situation. Most suppliers are very good at answering questions. But I have also experienced what you have. And I understand that it's very confusing with all the new terms and accessories that encompass the experience of the e-cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread