The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vendors Forums - order of forums

Discussion in 'Forum How-To's' started by Ast_Isis, Dec 17, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    This may have been mentioned before, and if so, i apologize.

Would it be possible to be able to save or highlight our favorite suppliers somewhere ? Where we could click on our fav's and go straight to the ones we selected ?

I dont know if that is do-able...but just a suggestion.

2. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Just so everyone knows, you can now access the sortable list for Forum Suppliers directly at the top of their forums, as shown here:

[​IMG]

That makes it a lot more convenient, I think.

3. Urge

Urge Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Shrubburbia Ma.
    The "sortable list" for the suppliers forum does not work. I have a suggestion, why not a drop down list to sort suppliers by all the different possibilities mentioned in this thread? Alphabetical, location, longevity, etc-I don't do this kind of thing so I don't know how difficult it would be but with all the people on this forum I would think it shouldn't be that difficult to recruit some volunteers yes/no? By the way, how many people are members here?

Urge

4. buiductuan182
    This message by buiductuan182 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 9, 2017.
    Jul 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.