Vendors That Don't Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
The VooDoo Lounge
I had a bad experience in the past week.

Vapor Renu

I have 4 30ml bottles in Teaberry, Apple Cherry, Cherry Vanilla, and Apple Cinnamon. I figured the Apple Cinnamon would do damage to my J tank so I went with the Teaberry. Wrong choice!!! It destroyed the tank immediately. I tried the Apple Cinnamon in a 1 piece mega carto for my eGo and it ate a hole in it.
I emailed the company to find out if the other 2 have cinnamon or something else in them which is known to eat tanks.

He side stepped it again. He's making money. Who makes joose and doesn't vape or have a clue as to the damage it does. Honestly, can it be possible none of the employees vape and use tanks when they can probably get as much joose as they want for free? Why should I ask the tank manufacturer anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
In before the lock!!

Well, I hate to be that guy... but, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...non-suppliers-may-not-start-threads-here.html

"This Forum and sub forums are meant for Registered Suppliers to advertise. Non suppliers may not start threads here. If you have a question of a specific vendor ask that vendor directly by PM or in the appropriate thread. Ask general questions in the appropriate forum"

P.S. From that message, it seems that he was trying to help you out... you really cannot expect a vendor to know every single detail of all of their juice and how they perform in every single device out there. That's insane. I think he handled the situation professionally, as he tried to veer you into a direction of find an answer. Just because he doesn't vape doesn't mean he deserves to be chastised for owning a liquid company. My :2c:

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Just a note before this thread gets locked or? Cinnamon is corrosive as well as some other flavors. I would definitely download a msds sheet. In addition, some folks who use certain types of fruits may have problems with tanks. Citric acid may have been added. Sour is also added to some flavors. I would check with vendor up-front about the additives before purchasing.

beezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
The VooDoo Lounge
Where was everyone? This party started 2 weeks ago. :D

I didn't just get off the boat and I don't walk around with blinders on. The dude has a juice company and he and his friends have tried every single way they can think of to use their juice. You can take that to the bank ;)

Wanna buy property in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread