Status
Not open for further replies.

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
Sorry. Today I'm just :mad:
I am trying to cut out the analogs (1 1/2 total today so far)
but my only 510 has had to go through being charged 3 times already. I have the v2 batteries and a couple cartos, but the pre filled cartos for it are just way way way too harsh.

Great little battery, but wow on fail @ battery life. Need to get my 901-510 adapter soon, USPS go lightning speed!

Needed to vent.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
No problem Neya, I too have a v2 kit but have not used it for many months. Looks like you may be looking to upgrad to an ego like device; something with improved battery life. Also if the cartos are to harsh try ordering a lower nice level, say less than 12mg. This should solve the harshness issue you are experiencing. Keep up the good work and feel free to vent anytime! :)

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
Thanks,
I am getting an ego twist 1000mah soon as a late bday gift along with some empty cartos and atomizer mix.
The nic level on the V2 cartos are 12mg. I thought it might be irritation due to high pg, so I have some 12mg & 18mg on order from TVR for 100VG (I figure it'll help me figure out if hard throat hit is from PG or Nic, or mixture of the two).

After that I'll be spent for a bit before able to try something lower nic so I was smart to get flavor shots in my order. I figured if I'm still irritated I can add pure PG or VG to thin it out.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
Sorry. Today I'm just :mad:
I am trying to cut out the analogs (1 1/2 total today so far)
but my only 510 has had to go through being charged 3 times already. I have the v2 batteries and a couple cartos, but the pre filled cartos for it are just way way way too harsh.

Great little battery, but wow on fail @ battery life. Need to get my 901-510 adapter soon, USPS go lightning speed!

Needed to vent.

First get yourself some ego batteries. They will fit your 510 cartomizers just fine, and give you a ton more battery life. When i quit smoking an Ego battery would last me almost a whole day. They run about 15.00. Nothing fancy - just a regular ego battery. Even you most veteran vaper will keep ego batteries, they are a must have. You will also need to get a charger for it because it will not charge on your normal 510 small battery charger.

You may also want to look at something called a passthrough. This model is a battery which will last you most of the day when your out or you can plug it into a USB power source (computer, etc) and vape forever without worrying about how long the battery will last. So its a little more versatile.

Joyetech eGo USB Passthrough for Electronic Cigarette

The reason the throat hit is harsh is probably because you using prefilled cartos. The juice tends be be really basic stuff and can be sitting around before they are sold.

There are a ton of juice vendors out there. May I suggest Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories they are most reasonable price American juice maker I have found. Get something in the middle like 12mg. I vape 24mg because I was a heavy Marlboro smoker.

Get a few basic empty 510 cartomizers and fill them up. There are a TON of videos on youtube on how to do it. Its extremely simple and you will never again buy prefilled anything.

This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe8A_O9Atn0&feature=plcp Will teach you have to fill them. You may want to check out all his other videos they are VERY informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread