Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
A coworker and I just placed an order together with a bunch of samples. Neither one of us has tried V3 before.

Here are the flavors I am getting:
Blueberry donut
Raspberry custard
Honey milk
Peaches and cream
Banana cream Pie
Strawberry milkshake

For my 2) $1, 100s I am getting
Strawberry Lemonade
Blueberry Custard

Fingers crossed!!!!

Reactions: jefsview

DeanM

Aug 30, 2016
CA, USA
I'm fairly new to vaping, and after checking out a LOT of different vendors, I'm thinking about placing an order with VVV, based on good reviews across the board, and pretty unbelievable prices. The only 2 things I'm hesitant about are A) are the flavors too mild to be really enjoyable, and B) will the 25/75 pg/vg blend they sell vape okay with a standard Kanger Toptank clearo with stock coils? I've only tried 50/50 as of now, and I don't want it to be unvapeably thick. Thoughts?

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
I enjoy the flavors and do not find them too light. Lighter compared to my other go-to vendors? Yes. But that's part of why I like VVV.

As for the new 75/25, I don't have any in that ratio yet. I've always gotten the 60/40. I would also be interested in hearing how they do in tanks.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Boodaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2016
Ohio
Got my order today. WOW. Those guys don't mess around. Blazing fast shipping. Placed the over the weekend, and got here today in Ohio, and they are in Arizona. Awesome.

Here are my thoughts so far. Please keep in mind. These have not breathed, steeped yet.

(Strawberry Milkshake)
Tastes exactly like Nestle Quick Strawberry I drank as a kid. Not overpowering, it's a very smooth light strawberry hit with an equal amount of vanilla. Super good in my book. Very pleasant.

(Watermelon Geeks)
Getting a very faint taste of watermelon on this one. More like a candy flavor, and not watermelon. Not picking up very much sweet, or sour. I think this one will need some steep time.

(Strawberry Lemonade)
Perfect balance of strawberry & lemonade. This one hit the mark. Very good balance, and smooth. Not overpowering.

(Mandarin Cream)
Getting a hit of orange first, and then a subtle cream note comes in. Very good balance, and smooth.

(Lemon Tart)
All I am getting is graham cracker. No lemon whatsoever, like at all. Hopefully this will change with steeping.

(Orange Geeks)
Getting a candy orange. Not getting much sweet, or sour from this one. But the orange candy flavor is very good.

(Peace Single Flavor)
Wow. This one is amazing. Spot on peach. Just like biting into a ripe peach. Super smooth, and not overpowering.

(Skittlez)
Tastes exactly like you took 10 different flavors from the bag, and started munching away. Getting a little more lime than the rest of the flavors on this one. Picking up a little sweet/sour from this one. I dig it. Pretty spot on.

(Razzled)
Getting very subtle peach & raspberries. Good balance, and very smooth. I dig this one.

(Tricky Rabbit)
Picking up some subtle graham cracker and a mixed fruit taste. Also, I am picking up a little zest as well.

(Single Flavor Orange)
Very smooth orange coming through. Not overpowering. Hint of sweetness

(Rich Tobacco)
This one is very good. Dry filtered hit. Very smooth with a good throat hit. I used to smoke basic lights, and this is super close. No sweetness which I like as well.

I really dig these guys. for the price I feel like I am stealing from them. It's almost like I stole 17 bottles of E-Juice equaling 930ML, and threw $83 bucks on the counter while running away lol.

I think with some steep time, the flavors will be a lot more bolder and pop more on these. For the lemon tart, I don't know if steeping will help this one. Seems like the mix is off, but you never know.

I will be posting back with updates as I try them with my ccell-gd coil next. I will also post updates for 6-8 hours of breathing, and one week of steeping, and then I will update with two weeks of steeping. After two weeks of steeping I should have my final conclusions on flavors. They are all awesome so far, and I am super excited I found these guys.

Started Breathing
ZAE5h86.jpg

Last edited:

Huehugh

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
I'm fairly new to vaping, and after checking out a LOT of different vendors, I'm thinking about placing an order with VVV, based on good reviews across the board, and pretty unbelievable prices. The only 2 things I'm hesitant about are A) are the flavors too mild to be really enjoyable, and B) will the 25/75 pg/vg blend they sell vape okay with a standard Kanger Toptank clearo with stock coils? I've only tried 50/50 as of now, and I don't want it to be unvapeably thick. Thoughts

The flavors are really mild, but worth the money. These juices aren't going to change your life, but if you go through a lot of e liquid the price just can't be beat.
I love the glazed donUT and raspberry donut. The rest are definitely not throw aways. I'm a repeat customer. (With all the free juice deals) :)

Reactions: smacksy

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
I'm fairly new to vaping, and after checking out a LOT of different vendors, I'm thinking about placing an order with VVV, based on good reviews across the board, and pretty unbelievable prices. The only 2 things I'm hesitant about are A) are the flavors too mild to be really enjoyable, and B) will the 25/75 pg/vg blend they sell vape okay with a standard Kanger Toptank clearo with stock coils? I've only tried 50/50 as of now, and I don't want it to be unvapeably thick. Thoughts?

the fruit flavors are fairly strong and all of their juice in general is worth a try especially given the price. so, try some, if you dont like them, then you just move along to the next vendor.

regarding possible wicking issues. I have a kanger subtank mini and do not have problems with wicking from verde. you should be fine.

DeanM

Aug 30, 2016
CA, USA
the fruit flavors are fairly strong and all of their juice in general is worth a try especially given the price. so, try some, if you dont like them, then you just move along to the next vendor.

regarding possible wicking issues. I have a kanger subtank mini and do not have problems with wicking from verde. you should be fine.

Awesome. Just to be clear, you're talking about their new 25/75 stuff, right?

Mr. Robot

Nov 26, 2015
Hill Valley
Im on the fence with the age verify process,can anyone tell me what they are doing with this? I want to jump but just hesitant with any of these new rules now...
If you are having issues with BlueCheck, don't want to use BlueCheck, have questions on placing an order or just like talking on the phone, Call us! (928)-301-0667. We're still working on a better system than BlueCheck, and will notify if we get it changed.
Got this in an email......FYI

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
If you are having issues with BlueCheck, don't want to use BlueCheck, have questions on placing an order or just like talking on the phone, Call us! (928)-301-0667. We're still working on a better system than BlueCheck, and will notify if we get it changed.
Got this in an email......FYI
It will be my first order since all the new stuff going on and thanks that's awesomeness!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mr. Robot

Nov 26, 2015
Hill Valley
what is the process of bluecheck

When going through the checkout process, right before you enter your payment details, a small box will pop up guiding you through the age verification process. Below is a list of steps. If you have any issues, please email help@bluecheck.me

1. Enter your First Name, Middle Initial, and Last Name

2. Enter your Date of Birth, then phone number (Cell Number that can receive SMS, if not enter your phone number, and emailhelp@bluecheck.me for further assistance.)

3. Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN

4. Now if you are 27 or older, and the information you provided matches the databases BlueCheck references, you will be sent a code to your phone via SMS, enter the code. You will now be allowed to finish entering your payment details and complete your order.

4a. If you are under the age of 27 or the information you entered could not be verified, you will then be asked to upload some pictures, so that BlueCheck can confirm your age manually.

5. First upload a picture of your ID Card that is clearly readable.

6. Second, upload a picture of the same ID card next to your face, yes they are asking for a selfie with your ID.

7. You will then see a message letting you know that you will receive an email when you are verified.

Once you receive the email that you are verified, go through the checkout process again, Bluecheck will pop up one more time, enter in your information, you will be sent a code to your phone via SMS, enter the code. You will now be allowed to finish entering your payment details

Mr. Robot

Nov 26, 2015
Hill Valley
Frequently Asked Questions

As we work through this hurdle together we are sure there will be many questions. Alex Zeig, CEO of BlueCheck, has taken the time to answer questions from the community before on Reddit, by conducting an AMA (ask me anything). We encourage you to read through it, if you have any questions or concerns. Below is a few of the more frequently asked questions, answered by Alex.

How quick is the turn around for sending the photo of the ID and yourself with it to getting the O.K. to continue with the purchase?

Immediate - the majority of BlueCheck verifications happen within 5 mins and that's the goal we are aiming to keep. (KP Note: On non-business days, it can take up to 24 hours)

Why do you require the last four of SSN when others do not?

This has been a question that has plagued BlueCheck for a while! The original goal of BlueCheck was a simple way to verify that the person you were interacting with online was who they said they were. So the question becomes: What is the easiest, most frictionless way, to verify an identity? I’ve looked at everything from photo recognition to social media mapping to voice verification/biometrics (Dragon API). Everything always came back with some sort of hitch – either there was hardware required, or it wasn’t a ~100% match on a person, ie: people can create multiple social media profiles, to do biometrics you need a phone or webcam. We always came back to SSN – however as the outcry noted, it’s a big ask! But it’s the easiest and fastest way to verify identity. The issue, on the other end of the spectrum, is that some people (fin-tech, etc) feel that SSN isn’t valuable enough anymore. That there have been too many breaches. So for now, we feel comfortable drawing our line in the sand at SSN (it’s only last 4 btw) and doing extra validation on those we can’t automatically verify.

What do you do with the information submitted after you verify their age? I know the last 4 digits aren't stored, but what about the rest of the info? Are you keeping it? For what purpose?

BlueCheck does keep the remaining info – because our software is designed to allow the user (you) to easily verify your identity on any site. So the next time you go through Kidney Puncher, you won’t be asked for that information again. The alternative to not keeping the information would be asking for it every time – which isn’t a great user experience. Additionally, I’d love to know if the other systems keep your information once it’s submitted – and if they sell the data. I have a hunch, but that would be interesting. Put it this way, I think their business model is radically different than ours.

Can we, as the consumer, cross out any information on our ID we don't want to give out such as our SSN if it's on there or DL number?

Yes - what BlueCheck needs to see is the full license (to show it's not clipped), picture, full name, DOB, and the license #.

Are the photos then deleted after the info is submitted? Are you logging addresses and drivers license numbers as well?

Photos are deleted and neither address nor license number are stored in the BlueCheck system.

So after the age is verified, can customers then request that you delete them from your system? If so, how would they go about that?

Yes any customer can email BlueCheck and have their data scrubbed immediately. (help@bluecheck.me or alex@bluecheck.me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread