Verified Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn88

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
So I've been a part of this community for a while now and I love it. I have no idea if this is the correct place to post this or not so I apologize if this is incorrect. I'd like to become a verified member to access the classifieds but I don't know how to go about it as I don't use eBay very much and the notary thing is out of the question for me and the PayPal option is down. I'm a legit buyer/seller and was wondering if there was anyone other way to get verified.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
I looked into it a while back. My eBay account has been dormant for quite a few years, my PayPal account is registered in the UK and I'm in Malaysia, and all my utility bills are in my landlords name as I'm renting.

Shame, I'd really of liked to access the classifieds, but doesn't look like it will happen. :(

boltaction

Jan 21, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Unfortunately I've been unable to resolve the PayPal issue with or without PayPal's help. In fact they said that I could never do what I was doing for the last 3 years. Unfortunately the issue of PayPal support not being able to comprehend what I'm explaining isn't helping either.

I had determined two other potential methods but they won't work either.

Since Miicard has been up and running for a couple years now and seems to be a secure service this may soon become an option. This one won't be acceptable to those members who do not want to link their bank accounts.

I've been searching new options and trying to see if there is a way to get around the issue on PayPal but so far nothing promising has been found. I'm always open to suggestions so feel free to make your suggestions. Just be sure to understand what the requirements for verifying identity discussed in the post here - Verified Member Explained With More Detail (FAQ included) . Any discussion concerning Verified Member should be posted here and suggestions as well.

@VapeOn88 @Caterpiller @aceman3330

Reactions: Caterpiller
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread