Vermilion River KY Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
I didn't order the #7 or the cherry. Wasn't sure about the 7 blend and anything cherry I've tried tastes like cough syrup, so im a little afraid of it. If I like the flavors that I ordered maybe I'll try those as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Everything cherry from every place i've ordered from except for VR has been terrible for me. I've tried to DIY cherry tobacco and cant get it right but the VR cherry blend is very good. You should get a sample and try it out, thats what I did and wound up ordering 30 ml the same day I received the sample. Everybody has their own tastes but I think Vermillion River is awesome.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
The Kentucky Premium Blend is great, I don't think you'll be disappointed in their juice. I got the free sample of KPB and liked it so much I ordered the sample pack as well just a couple of days ago. Seems Vermillion River has great customer service as well. I got my free sample in 2 days, and when I ordered my sample pack, I got an e-mail only one hour after ordering saying that it had already shipped. I only ordered it on Friday and I'm expecting it Monday.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I love the cherrywood. Its a real nice cherry pipe type of juice. The vermillion KY blends are wonderful but sometimes get a little to sweet on my taste buds, I always order a larger bottle of their classic blend which is a great good ole tobacco without any sweetness or nut. I mix the cherrywood with the classic and its great. I see they have added a new K-max blend which is their Kpremium blended with the classic blend. Now that sounds like a great all day vape. I love Vermillion Rivers.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
In my experience, VR juices need to steep. I would suggest not making any quick judgements because they can improve dramatically with time. If by any chance you find them to be too strong, leaving them for a few days "breathing" with the caps off can make a huge difference. :2c:

The first time I ordered samples I didn't like them at all, but weeks later I revisited them and to my amazement got hooked on the complex flavor of the Kentucky Premium Blend, and later the Blend #7. Now I always have a bottle of KPB steeping inside my juice drawer. YMMV

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Yes they do get better with time. They are good when you first get them unlike some juices, but they get real good after a week and half, if you can wait that long. I want to get a bottle of the #7 and some of the Kmax and some of their coffee. I want to try an recreate Tabac especial which is a cigar with hint of coffee, someone out there sells an ejuice of that, but its a bit pricey.

heathers heavenly vapes also has some great tobacco flavors if you want to try something new. Gandalf is their top seller, but definately needs about a couple weeks to get amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread